Blackridge rival is a FAKE!!!

by thomassxx227

Original Post

Re: Blackridge rival is a FAKE!!!

★★★★ Novice

@TheRealJony How come you are just VIP 1? I also got the free ViP points but i instead come up to VIP 2.. and @Stylehot5 that is true, we got free vip points and free cars when the Lamborghini Event got some errors..

Message 11 of 20 (1,498 Views)

★★★ Novice

Totale Verarschung hier wird man sogar von fake Fahrer besiegt !!!!

Message 12 of 20 (1,453 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide
@TheRealJony

This game is only nice for small time then its boring

Only this game is to make money... if you have fully tuned cars.. You get more acceleration, powerful nitros.. so you will win..

How about you Race in brr with muscle cars or cars having pr 940Pr or less than 940PR ?

BRR is trigerred for VIP

Just coz to give people the feeling that they win against some unrealistic cars where the race is not real.. People pay to get that silly feeling...

I'm playing no limits 3 days once.. .

Events are messed up

It should be pr recommended not required.. cannot make race harder?

And like chop shop.. There should be bp shop to get bp with real money.... These are just games.. why should I pay real money just to get that card?
Message 13 of 20 (1,413 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Game involves no skill. Fastest car wins 99.99 percent of the time period.

Message 14 of 20 (1,326 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

IF YIU NEED HYPER CARS TO WIN YOU SUCK PERIOD

Message 15 of 20 (1,326 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You have the fastest car in * game * of course you are gonna win, no skill * *

Message 16 of 20 (1,324 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Matrenoma wrote:

@TheRealJony How come you are just VIP 1? I also got the free ViP points but i instead come up to VIP 2..

@Matrenoma Was there something in No Limits that I missed out on getting free VIP points? I don't recall missing out anything when I'm playing the game from the official worldwide release (September 30, 2015) to now.

I only got these free VIP points from these:

1. 50 VIP points as compensation for the Lamborghini Accademia special event delay in 2015.

2. 1,550 VIP points from Lil Wayne in Blackridge Rivals.

@jgforever76 Please refrain from using profanity and insults in AHQ.

Thank you.

@jgforever76 wrote:

Game involves no skill. Fastest car wins 99.99 percent of the time period.

@jgforever76 wrote:

You have the fastest car in * game * of course you are gonna win, no skill * *

I'll just copy and paste this from my previous post in case you had missed this.

Those that can't do always put the blame on something other than themselves.

With all racing games out there, driving skills will always be a factor between winning or losing.

You don't expect to win a race by hitting traffic and walls every single time, do you?

Still don't believe me?

Then take a look at peoples' post at NFS No Limits G+ here: https://plus.google.com/communities/118443872668684653611

Their posts are completely different from your post.

As for me, I drive a Koenigsegg CCX. I only have a 7-Star Ferrari LaFerrari.

I only fulfill driving skills out of the three mentioned below (since I'm a free player).

1. Driving skills

2. Having a Ferrari LaFerrari

3. Having a ton of Tools

Yet I'm on Blackridge Rivals Top 200 leaderboard. Download laughing 23

@jgforever76 wrote:

IF YIU NEED HYPER CARS TO WIN YOU SUCK PERIOD

https://media.tenor.co/images/fd8bbb071f72efc83ac0546832391f96/tenor.gif

Then what's good for your ridiculous standards? Winning a Blackridge Rivals race against a Ferrari Laferrari with a friggin Ford Fiesta ST? lmao Download laughing 21

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 17 of 20 (1,306 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
I currently use a mcClaren 650s which is a super car not a hyper. The only car i cannot beat is a tuned Laferrari. Otherwise i have no issues. I dont always beat tuned koenigsegg's, but it is possible more often than not. Also helps greatly having 5 tuning points. If i put 4 in acceleration and 1 in top speed my sp maxes at 1104. I dont see the need for a koenigsegg. Plus i think the car is really ugly. Im working on a Lamborghini Aventador now for fun. But i really like the mcClaren. I dont understand the hostility some of you have. @jgforever76 - If you need to have an epeen on a app game or any game for that matter you may want to put the phone down and go outside and figure out what really matters in life. Just a thought. Good luck and have fun racing!
Message 18 of 20 (1,058 Views)

★★ Novice
@jgforever76 you seems really angry. What car do you typically use. Dont hate on other people that put the work in to have a good car.
Message 19 of 20 (1,052 Views)

★ Apprentice

The funny part about Blackridge Rivals events, whatever the name, is it will be probably the exact same unfair stupid crappy matchmaking forever. Different class vehicles can't compete together. It's been years every player, except cheaters who clearly don't care about getting banned (because they're not) , are complaining about the system itself.
Most of the time, maxed out cars ghosts simply win the race, and crush their opponent. Not because they're good, deserve the win or anything, but just because EA/Firemonkey only keep the very best of laps and the top of the cars to make these events unreachable for the most. They're also a few so called "crews" who are pretty proud to cheat and dominate these events, but they're not banned. Half fake ghost have no profile pic, "anonymous" name (usually Russians or Chinese) and strangely always top cars with insane PR. They just use tools to deliver cash and gold, unlock all cars, never watch an add and even use unlimited nitro sometimes (false start is a good example). Just search the internet and explain me why half videos you found have thousands gold/cash, VIP9 and all cars. Just unfair, so we have to deal with it.

Message 20 of 20 (736 Views)