Blackridge rival is a FAKE!!!

by thomassxx227

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Blackridge rival is a FAKE!!!

★★★ Newbie
Blackridge rival is a fake!!! It is not a challenge with the same chances Vs the other opponents!! Eletricity always on me. Rivals can cross into cars like a ghost!! A challenge should be with same rules for everyone!!
Message 1 of 20 (4,302 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Blackridge rival is a FAKE!!!

[ Edited ]

@thomassxx227 All I'll say is this...

Improve.

Here's some tips:

1. Use nitrous strategically

2. Avoid hitting anything (only hit stuff if you have to)

3. Keep your speed high

4. Always get Perfect Launch

All you need to do is improve and you can possibly be on the Top 200 leaderboard in Blackridge Rivals.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 20 (5,159 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

@thomassxx227 All I'll say is this...

Improve.

Here's some tips:

1. Use nitrous strategically

2. Avoid hitting anything (only hit stuff if you have to)

3. Keep your speed high

4. Always get Perfect Launch

All you need to do is improve and you can possibly be on the Top 200 leaderboard in Blackridge Rivals.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

Message 2 of 20 (5,160 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I think other players have a different game layout than yours. Eg. The traffic is on your left (yours) While right is for the enemy. If you know what i mean.

Message 3 of 20 (4,267 Views)

★ Guide
Lol jony.. You have FULLY TUNED cars... you will lose your position if I participate in BRR... I DONT want to see you cry.. Im not participating coz there are of cheating done inside the game.. Read my brr ideas thread and if those ideas implemented... I CAN BEAT YOU EASILY.

THOMASSXX227 is right.. . BRR IS FAKE.. DEVS RAN OUT OF IDEAS..
Message 4 of 20 (4,266 Views)

★ Guide
Also the cars that you are using are hyper cars..
Message 5 of 20 (4,258 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@Stylehot5 It wouldn't be fair if you are the only one who would benefit from your ideas, it should be general.

Message 6 of 20 (4,252 Views)

★ Guide
Its general only
Message 7 of 20 (4,232 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Matrenoma wrote:

I think other players have a different game layout than yours. Eg. The traffic is on your left (yours) While right is for the enemy. If you know what i mean.

@Matrenoma You're right, but it only happens very rarely.

Most of the time, traffic sync and police roadblocks sync are the same for both players. However, there are times when traffic and police roadblocks aren't properly synchronized and both players may or may not have traffic and police roadblocks on their screen.

I'll give two examples.

1. You see an empty road on your screen and your opponent just suddenly crashes on an empty road on your screen. However, there was traffic on your opponent's race and they collided at it.

2. You see a police roadblock on your screen and swerved around it. However, your opponent has no police roadblock on their race and drove straight through where there's supposed to be a police roadblock.

Traffic and police roadblock sync issues really affect Blackridge Rivals gameplay in a big way, but this rarely happens.

They're both properly synced most of the time.

@Stylehot5 wrote:
Lol jony.. You have FULLY TUNED cars...

@Stylehot5 Yea, I have "fully tuned" cars alright.

Take a look at my screenshot below.

@Stylehot5 wrote:
you will lose your position if I participate in BRR...

I seriously doubt that.

Besides, talk is cheap. Less talk and more action.

Show me what you can do, hot shot.

@Stylehot5 wrote:
I DONT want to see you cry..

Oh don't worry.

You won't see me crying when you'll be raging about losing in Blackridge Rivals like this guy.

@Stylehot5 wrote:
Im not participating coz there are of cheating done inside the game..

And you were all so confident that you can beat me...

You can't choose your opponents, so you could possibly be match-maked with a cheater by the game and lose some serious SP like I did.

@Stylehot5 wrote:
Read my brr ideas thread and if those ideas implemented... I CAN BEAT YOU EASILY.

Cocky level is OVER 9000!!!!!

@Stylehot5 wrote:
THOMASSXX227 is right.. . BRR IS FAKE.. DEVS RAN OUT OF IDEAS..

And you're saying you can beat me when you're complaining about Blackridge Rivals.

Yea, suuuuuuuure you can.

@Stylehot5 wrote:
Also the cars that you are using are hyper cars..

Problem?

Need For Speed helper

Message 8 of 20 (4,199 Views)

★ Guide
Shows vip 1 now... You paid... Stop lying to me
Message 9 of 20 (4,182 Views)

@Stylehot5 wrote:
Shows vip 1 now... You paid... Stop lying to me

@Stylehot5 And you couldn't be more wrong.

Obviously you didn't know this since you didn't play No Limits in 2015, but there was a delay with the start of Lamborghini Accademia special event.

To compensate, Firemonkeys gave everyone some Gold and 50 VIP points.

Those 50 VIP points automatically activated VIP Level 1 for me.

If it weren't for that, then I would have VIP Level 0.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I really did NOT spend any real money on No Limits.

Need For Speed helper

Message 10 of 20 (4,171 Views)