Re: Blackridge Rivals Flash or Lightning Symbol when in front

by twentyXDsix

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Blackridge Rivals Flash or Lightning Symbol when in front

★★ Novice

In Blackridge Rivals, when I am in front, sometimes some flash or a lightning symbol inside a box appears.  I will then lose some control.  What is that?  It seems fun, but I just don't understand what it is doing to my car.

Message 1 of 6 (5,242 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Guide
The cops are targeting ure car and when it turns red it will fry the electronics...dodge it and win a extra bump in Nitro and some cash...get hit with it and ure pretty much done unless ure opponent really messes up!

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (7,351 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide
The cops are targeting ure car and when it turns red it will fry the electronics...dodge it and win a extra bump in Nitro and some cash...get hit with it and ure pretty much done unless ure opponent really messes up!
Message 2 of 6 (7,352 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Seems like you missed the Lamborghini Diablo special event where this "feature" was introduced. In the game it is called ESF, employed by cops to stop your car. You are supposed to dodge ESF by steering your car left or right so that the ESF cannot lock on to your car while it charges. If you dodge it you get 400 cash (ESF Avoided category) and some nitro; if you get hit then weird things happen: your nitro is killed (if you were running on nitro), your car takes little damage, loses control and most importantly, the game tries to ram your car into nearest obstacle.

For me it is the worst thing I have encountered in Rivals, lost so many races in the last few seconds because of it.

Message 3 of 6 (5,208 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Its a bullcrap way to screw you over in blackridge rivals. Notice the ghosts your against never spin out like theyve been hit? Its just a way too artificially create challenge and waste your time.
Message 4 of 6 (5,002 Views)

★★★ Novice
It literally is the worst mechanic ever. I don't mind racing against someones ghost I HATE the fact that I'm in a drift or turn and can't avoid the ESF then my entire race is screwed
Message 5 of 6 (4,830 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It will really * you of when you are drifting, especially on a turn.
Message 6 of 6 (4,815 Views)