Beginners guide to NO LIMITS.. Complete full game without paying EA

by Stylehot5

Original Post

Re: Beginners guide to NO LIMITS.. Complete full game without paying EA

★ Guide
@TheRealJony

Yesssss ....... Finally got the koenigsegg👊

I would participate in BRR and get to top players but sadly those races aren't fair... And these races aren't real time multiplayer races... I can't takedown or slow down opponent cars in BRR... I used that technique to defeat most of the royals in campaign including Marcus.. Crushing his car against the walls (near the roadblock) and in BRR i hate that opponent comes out of nowhere at the end of the race line, not slowing down (whenever his car hits the traffic). . it's the only way I think to beat opponents where they are using fully tuned cars .... And they are adding two ramps near the bridge and i always race at max speed.. Whenever i go through those ramps which are placed near the bridge.. Im not just flying.. It makes me to go almost to the top... And i hit the bridge and speed reduces drastically.. and since those things happen.. I dont go through those or use those ramps now a days... Also no new tracks,no rewards.. . emp attacks only me... Why cant they add emp for us¿ ... I mean we can also use emp to destroy opponent cars, roadblocks ..Total Chaos.. But these devs won't consider anything... its just soo stupid.. .. This is the reason why I consider brr as the next level of stupidity.
Message 21 of 35 (3,529 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Dude is erratic and all over the place and freaking out at everyone and u wanna ban me @TheRealJony? U have issues...
Message 22 of 35 (3,528 Views)

★ Guide
@TheRealJony

Everyone has the right to post their opinions, feedbacks, share tips, Generate new ideas and if someone doesn't like.. Why..... .. If I say.. you would consider that as me insulting that person..

Its not that I don't know how to troll this user as he is trying to troll me.. Im just respecting your words and trying to stick with the rules of ANSWERS HQ
Message 23 of 35 (3,510 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Stylehot5 wrote:
Good to see you here jony

To answer your question... Its very simple... To stop wasting his time

Coz its totally useless...

@Stylehot5 Now that's an understatement.

Discussing VIP stuff isn't totally useless. There's always people out there that are unaware of some No Limits things and VIP stuff discussion could possibly help answer any questions they might have had.

@Stylehot5 wrote:
Nobody from firemonkeys visits here... its just users posting and sharing tips.. So there is nothing going to be changed or VIP users going to be respected.

Answer HQ is a player-to-player support forum.

You are better off getting official replies at Need For Speed No Limits Reddit.

Here's the link to it: https://www.reddit.com/r/nfsnolimits/

@Stylehot5 wrote:
Thanks for your perfect start tip... I highly doubt that you are working for EA??

My signature says it all.

@Stylehot5 wrote:
Then have you realized that I have get this game done??

Do you know anything about coding, C++, and Computer Science?

I don't know any of these things, so I can't do any game developing.

@Stylehot5 wrote:
@TheRealJony

Yesssss ....... Finally got the koenigsegg👊

Congrats!

@Stylehot5 wrote:
I would participate in BRR and get to top players but sadly those races aren't fair...

If you don't include any glitches during races (Ex. Soaring high in the air when jumping off a ramp at a certain angle), then Blackridge Rivals races seem fair.

@Stylehot5 wrote:
And these races aren't real time multiplayer races...

Of course.

Your opponents in Blackridge Rivals are real players' recorded runs.

@Stylehot5 wrote:
I can't takedown or slow down opponent cars in BRR... I used that technique to defeat most of the royals in campaign including Marcus.. Crushing his car against the walls (near the roadblock)

Do you really ram real players in Multiplayer races?

If you do, then prepare to go up to heaven when you race me. (If there is an actual live Multiplayer racing in No Limits)

@Stylehot5 wrote:
and in BRR i hate that opponent comes out of nowhere at the end of the race line, not slowing down (whenever his car hits the traffic).

I believe that may be traffic sync issue.

This has also happened in NFS World and lasted from November 16, 2010 to December 13, 2012.

Here's NFS World side-to-side videos of broken player sync and broken traffic sync: http://www.youtubedoubler.com/?video1=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DurDK7Qhls50&start1=...

So two instances can happen between you and your opponent:

1. You have traffic and police roadblocks in your race while your opponent doesn't have traffic and police roadblocks in their race, and vice-versa.

2. Your opponent crashed onto traffic in their race while your opponent crashed onto nothing in your race.

Most of the time, traffic and police roadblocks sync should be the same for both players. But there will be times when sync is broken and both players have different traffic and police roadblocks sync.

@Stylehot5 wrote:
emp attacks only me

ESFs also affect your opponents too.

@Stylehot5 wrote:
its just soo stupid.. .. This is the reason why I consider brr as the next level of stupidity.

Yea...

Take a look below of my screenshot. Tongue out

@givemtheloot wrote:
Dude is erratic and all over the place and freaking out at everyone and u wanna ban me @TheRealJony? U have issues...

@givemtheloot Clearly you need glasses or a new pair of glasses if you're already wearing one.

I gave warnings to BOTH you and Stylehot5 as both of you were violating the rules.

Stylehot5 violated the rules by insulting you and you violated the rules by provoking Stylehot5 to using insults.

You need to read Answer HQ rules & guidelines: http://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage

Get familiar with these rules if you want to stay. 

@Stylehot5 wrote:
@TheRealJony

Everyone has the right to post their opinions, feedbacks, share tips, Generate new ideas and if someone doesn't like.. Why..... .. If I say.. you would consider that as me insulting that person..

It's ok if someone doesn't like your opinion(s) about something. However, it's not ok when you resort to insulting someone if that someone doesn't like your opinion(s).

You need to read Answer HQ rules & guidelines: http://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage

Get familiar with these rules if you want to stay.

@Stylehot5 wrote:
Its not that I don't know how to troll this user as he is trying to troll me.. Im just respecting your words and trying to stick with the rules of ANSWERS HQ

Ever heard of these before?

1. Don't feed the trolls.

2. Don't reply to trolls.

f you believe someone is trolling you, then all you have to do is ignore them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 24 of 35 (3,466 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide
They don't help anyone in reddit.. They only make announcement s and I'm not sure that those people are developers...

I don't want to get any official replies... But I want to know whether they check feedbacks here ?

Perfect start was said actual perfect start in game.. It was in one thread but that thread is missing now...

Get this game done.. I said in the sense .. I completed the entire campaign within 3 months and maxed out viper... My current pr of viper as of today is 936PR

LOL.. DONT FOOL ME... Recorded runs???? ... Its very funny you say that... BRR IS A COMPLETE SETUP..

And like you say if its really recorded run.. then you proved my statement... Its stupid event and those who play including me are fuc***g idiots.. If its a recorded run then why the heck do they conduct race b/w two people?? .. It should be time trial.. I can't stop laughing after reading that one.. Matching some other races with a new live race is crazy you know.. It should be like I'm playing here and you're playing from other country... It should be live and that's what I call it as real time multiplayer... We can check our opponent skills directly in race..

I told I was able to attack royals only... I cannot ram opponents in BRR

Yo bro.. I agree that you're good racer and for me in almost any game that I play what I consider important is not whether I win or lose comes first to me... The game that I play should be fun, Enjoyable gaming experience And if the Races are fair here , I would enjoy playing this game too.. And gimme a car that has performance like yours, I will destroy your car in race... Its simply not fair when you have monster car in your hand and challenging a car that has nothing upgraded... Its not a good sign for great racer..

No esf doesn't attack opponents if it attacks the opponents why its not visible for me or his car slows down? I never seen anything attacking him also his car never slows down(almost under all circumstances) I am seriously looking for real time multi player, attacking opponent, we can also use esf, spike strips, the sp system must be changed..

Please check this link

I wonder if NFS can ever develop a game like this HP 2010 for mobile Frown

The locations are just perfect ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e68tGdjnuac

2:02 emp attack
2:12 spike strip
2:38 Me attacking you (I'm sorry Tongue out )

Just look at the cinematics In HP 2010.. NFS NL HAS ZERO CINEMATICS.. Atleast these concepts can be added in this game so that the races will be really interesting to play

Your comments are welcome!

http://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/New-ideas-for-Season-3-Blackridge-Rivals-UPDATED-Only-to...
Message 25 of 35 (3,436 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@TheRealJony

Do not ever recommend anyone reddit no limits forum

That forum is not at all helpful.. I created 4 posts one to continue story mode, BRR Ideas, Free roam in novato bay ..

and last one

https://www.reddit.com/r/nfsnolimits/comments/5jq6sp/complete_no_limits_without_paying_ea_without/

As you can see in the comments .. Davbeast is trying to track all my posts here and it seems he got annoyed..

While rest of the users just check the posts.. these users just get mad often.

& its funny how he is adding funny comments about me in that forum.. . Ask him to make post in this thread and I will bust him.

There was good response for my BRR Ideas by the members of reddit but still no one replied (what you call official replies.. Lol)

Reddit no limits forum is just stupid (I like reddit site..i Just hate that no limits forum)... I registered and made post just coz you told that someone will reply from team... Its waste of time and I'm never going to create new posts there.. Atleast in Answers HQ.. they welcome criticism and just don't lock posts

Message 26 of 35 (3,378 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I find Reddit to be quite useful...esp the videos!
Message 27 of 35 (3,361 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide
I don't hate this game.. its really a nice game.. It was fun... Its sad that journey ended soon.. Also with last bonus rep I increased 5 reps today.. Im level 98 now going to reach rep 100 soon(I've completed all unlocked races).. Maybe at next bonus rep.. I will reach it..

I tried my level best to fight with Firemonkeys to continue the campaign and add more chapters to help us get all the cars soon.. But it seems like they will only add tournaments for money... Really a good game but ........
Message 28 of 35 (3,330 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Stylehot5 Please do not publicly shame people on Answer HQ.

Thank you.

@Stylehot5 wrote:
They don't help anyone in reddit.. They only make announcement s and I'm not sure that those people are developers...

No one at NFS No Limits reddit are developers.

However, Haemophilus_EA is the community manager at Firemonkeys and she could give you official answers if she chooses to respond.

@Stylehot5 wrote:
I don't want to get any official replies... But I want to know whether they check feedbacks here ?

You won't know for sure, but they do look at peoples' posts on NFS No Limits without posting. Just like how I look at peoples' post on NFS No Limits Answer HQ without posting.

@Stylehot5 wrote:
Perfect start was said actual perfect start in game.. It was in one thread but that thread is missing now...

Was it this thread?

Link: best techniques for a perfect start

@Stylehot5 wrote:
Get this game done.. I said in the sense .. I completed the entire campaign within 3 months and maxed out viper... My current pr of viper as of today is 936PR

Congrats!

It took me 6 months to complete everything in Campaign (formerly called Underground) with my McLaren 650S at 920 PR. However, it was impossible to take on Marcus King with a SRT Viper GTS back then.

@Stylehot5 wrote:
LOL.. DONT FOOL ME... Recorded runs???? ... Its very funny you say that... BRR IS A COMPLETE SETUP..

What do you mean by "BRR IS A COMPLETE SETUP"? I don't get it.

Every race you complete in Blackridge Rivals (whether you win or lose) is recorded and is used for other players to take on your recorded run.

Getting wrecked (DNF) or rage-quitting (Retiring a race) will not record your race.

@Stylehot5 wrote:
And like you say if its really recorded run.. then you proved my statement...

I don't see how I proved your statement when I said races are recorded in Blackridge Rivals.

@Stylehot5 wrote:
Its stupid event and those who play including me are idiots.

And I'm guess I'm one of those too. Large smile

@Stylehot5 wrote:
If its a recorded run then why the heck do they conduct race b/w two people?? .. It should be time trial..

It is a "Time Trial" sort of race in Blackridge Rivals because you're only racing against a recording run of a real player. You're not racing them live.

However, it's also a "Multiplayer" sort of race in Blackridge Rivals too because you're racing against a real player's ghost.

Blackridge Rivals is both a "Time Trial" and a "Multiplayer" race by these two things:

1. You're racing to finish the track the fastest time possible.

2. You're racing to finish the track faster than the real players' ghosts.

@Stylehot5 wrote:
I can't stop laughing after reading that one.. Matching some other races with a new live race is crazy you know.. It should be like I'm playing here and you're playing from other country... It should be live and that's what I call it as real time multiplayer... We can check our opponent skills directly in race..

Well, Blackridge Rivals in No Limits isn't live Multiplayer racing unfortunately.

You missed your chance at live Multiplayer racing in a NFS game. It's called NFS World.

However, you probably won't like it and probably hate it even more than NFS No Limits when there was no new game content in NFS World for over a year before the announcement of its death date.

@Stylehot5 wrote:
I told I was able to attack royals only... I cannot ram opponents in BRR

Yea, but I was asking if you really do ram real players in an actual live Multiplayer race.

And seeing as you would ram to win a race, I would send you flying in the sky IF No Limits ever does have live Multiplayer racing.

If I wanted to ram, then I would only ram AI opponents. I wouldn't go as low to ramming real player opponents.

@Stylehot5 wrote:
Yo bro.. I agree that you're good racer

Well, almost everyone knows I'm a good racer. Tongue out

There are some people that still think I'm a cheater and...well...they're a lost cause.

@Stylehot5 wrote:
and for me in almost any game that I play what I consider important is not whether I win or lose comes first to me... The game that I play should be fun, Enjoyable gaming experience And if the Races are fair here , I would enjoy playing this game too..

So you have this mentality that losing is fun...?

C'mon, everyone races to see who finishes the race the fastest and that is equivalent to winning a race.

Winning races means you're having fun and you know it.

You get bored whenever you lose.

Besides, you're complaining that you're losing races because your car is slower. You just contradicted yourself right there.

@Stylehot5 wrote:
And gimme a car that has performance like yours, I will destroy your car in race...

The cockiness is strong with this one.

I would love to see you try that. Large smile

I predict that you would be complaining about Blackridge Rivals races being unfair when a SRT Viper GTS or McLaren 650S pass you and win against your maxed out Koenigsegg CCX.

@Stylehot5 wrote:
Its simply not fair when you have monster car in your hand and challenging a car that has nothing upgraded... Its not a good sign for great racer..

And who's fault would that be? It's not me.

Need a hint? Look at a mirror.

You just said earlier that I'm a good racer. Now you're saying it's not a good thing for a great racer.

Well, what am I then?

@Stylehot5 wrote:
No esf doesn't attack opponents if it attacks the opponents why its not visible for me or his car slows down? I never seen anything attacking him also his car never slows down(almost under all circumstances)

Yea, it does.

I've seen ghost cars slow down after I successfully dodged an ESF, meaning they got hit by it on their race.

@Stylehot5 wrote:
I am seriously looking for real time multi player, attacking opponent, we can also use esf, spike strips,

Play NFS Rivals then.

It has everything you mentioned above.

@Stylehot5 wrote:
the sp system must be changed..

Read this to know more about the SP system in Blackridge Rivals.

The SP system in Blackridge Rivals won't be changed anytime soon.

Link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elo_rating_system

@Stylehot5 wrote:
Please check this link

I wonder if NFS can ever develop a game like this HP 2010 for mobile Frown

The locations are just perfect ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e68tGdjnuac

2:02 emp attack
2:12 spike strip
2:38 Me attacking you (I'm sorry Tongue out )

Just look at the cinematics In HP 2010.. NFS NL HAS ZERO CINEMATICS.. Atleast these concepts can be added in this game so that the races will be really interesting to play

There is NFS Hot Pursuit 2010 for mobile.

Link 1: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/need-for-speed-hot-pursuit/id394732447?mt=8

Link 2: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.eamobile.nfshp_row_wf&hl=en

@Stylehot5 wrote:
Your comments are welcome!

http://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/New-ideas-for-Season-3-Blackridge-Rivals-UPDATED-Only-to...

I'll read through it, but I'll make my post when I have more time (and if I don't forget to).

@Stylehot5 wrote:

@TheRealJony

Do not ever recommend anyone reddit no limits forum

That forum is not at all helpful.. I created 4 posts one to continue story mode, BRR Ideas, Free roam in novato bay ..

and last one

https://www.reddit.com/r/nfsnolimits/comments/5jq6sp/complete_no_limits_without_paying_ea_without/

As you can see in the comments .. Davbeast is trying to track all my posts here and it seems he got annoyed..

While rest of the users just check the posts.. these users just get mad often.

Well, I can see why the people at NFS No Limits reddit got annoyed.

You've created one too many posts there and it goes against their rules over there.

Plus, you threw profanity at another user there and that obviously crossed the line. 

A couple of days ago, the same thing happened here as well.

I could have closed the thread like how it was done in NFS No Limits reddit, but I just removed the posts that violated the rules and left the thread open.

I only close threads if things are out of control in those threads and multiple violations were committed.

Remember the rules in Answer HQ may not be the same as the rules in NFS No limits reddit.

I'm much less strict because I just let you create as many threads as you want until you get bored. Wink

You're allowed to express your anger about No Limits here (this is feedback after all), but be sure to follow the rules.

No spamming. No insulting or swearing at other users. And please do not create threads with the same stuff over and over again or I may have to give the same treatment as what you got over at NFS No Limits reddit.

"1. Swearing and Vulgarity —EA will delete or censor posts containing or linking to profanity, obscenity, insults, personal attacks, accusations, or abusive language. Continued disregard for this rule will result in a permanent ban."

"2. Harassing, "Flaming" —This includes any kind of personal attack, flame, targeted harassment, or intimidation. If you have concerns about the treatment you are receiving at the hands of another player, report the posts to an EA employee or advisor. Please do not post "flame bait" to provoke others as we will treat this with the same punishment as if you were flaming. This includes posting antagonizing or baiting questions."

"3. Spamming — Spamming includes bumping questions, asking questions with the sole purpose of linking to another question, excessively communicating the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure gibberish, asking the same question multiple times, repeatedly posting the same question in different places, "in before the lock" comments, or repeatedly posting only useless information ."

Link: Other Applicable Rules of Conduct

@Stylehot5 wrote:

& its funny how he is adding funny comments about me in that forum.. . Ask him to make post in this thread and I will bust him.

Wow, it seems like you already have a vendetta with him.

And he didn't even do anything to you. All he did was kindly asking you to stop spamming.

@Stylehot5 wrote:

There was good response for my BRR Ideas by the members of reddit but still no one replied (what you call official replies.. Lol)

I never said you will get an official reply there.

I said "You are better off getting official replies at Need For Speed No Limits Reddit." and that meaning was you're more likely to get official replies over there. That didn't mean you're guaranteed to get official replies.

@Stylehot5 wrote:

Reddit no limits forum is just stupid (I like reddit site..i Just hate that no limits forum)... I registered and made post just coz you told that someone will reply from team... Its waste of time and I'm never going to create new posts there..

Look at what I said above.

@Stylehot5 wrote:

Atleast in Answers HQ.. they welcome criticism and just don't lock posts

To be fair, NFS No Limits reddit also welcomes constructive criticism as well.

Be sure to follow the rules here in Answer HQ.

Follow them and you can be angry about No Limits all you want until you get bored. Wink

Your anger and frustration is feedback.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 29 of 35 (3,303 Views)

★ Guide
I am not insulting Haemophilus_EA or their team.. I just said they don't care and their approach to users are appalling.

I know that.... Devs will never act rude

Good to know

Yes.. thanks

Its a pre planned setup... You get it now?

I know you already checked my brr ideas.. Thats how races should be conducted... You are not supporting coz you don't want me to compete with you.

Recorded run.. . Its just stupid... Time trial is how it should be conducted..

Coz you play that s**t

Yes you are

Stop making me to look like a fool... Timetrial is only rightn. F**k ghost races... Stop fooling people.. Terrible idea.

Never heard of that game.

Let's see.. I highly doubt you can.. You will be the one wrecked.

Yes you're good racer but that doesn't mean you can defeat everyone.. . Ignore those people who hate you..

No... I never said like that..

Yeah I am sure that I can beat you.

I don't have fully upgraded hyper cars like you and I'm not going to upgrade it with full interest.. I will upgrade it slowly as there is nothing going to be exciting in this game.

I never seen a car slows down..

Bring it to mobile platform too

IDC about the rest that you've written

Time to play Gear club.
Message 30 of 35 (3,280 Views)