Beginners guide to NO LIMITS.. Complete full game without paying EA

by Stylehot5

Original Post

Beginners guide to NO LIMITS.. Complete full game without paying EA

[ Edited ]
★ Guide
http://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/To-NFS-NO-LIMITS-Developers-Stop-Being-so-HARD-amp-add-n...

As you can see in the above link.. Some people told me that I can't complete this game.. It wil take atleast 6 months.. Bla bla..

This is another stupid game designed carefully to get money from the users who plays this game... I won't say this is awful game but the business they make through is absolutely cheating.. If you pay.. That's it.. Don't expect refunds..

I will share few tips on how to get this game done sooner within 4 months..

Chop shop :-

Never buy blueprints in chop shop... Buy only parts... Always try to stop upgrading small cars.. I mean don't waste your cash by upgrading them

Car series and campaign :-

Collect 3 or 4 cars 1st.. Then after you collect 4 cars.. Just don't play the next tracks soon & never play car series.. Just remember one thing..car series contains 5 or 6 chapters and In each chapters there will be block at the end of the chapter to increase PR.. SO Improve pr by playing replayable races.. Just focus on upgrading them.. Give high priority to at least one among other 3 cars.. It will help you in campaign as campaign requires high PR.

Never spend gold :-

They will tempt you to buy this and that but trust me.. I'm telling this from my personal experience.. I have paid more than 200$ in this game and I've never satisfied with my purchase and items that they gave... Its not at all helpful.. Mainly don't trust what they say as All access pass... Its completely to fool you... You will never get those passes...

When you should play car series, Campaign and where you should spend gold?

Well , This is the only game which adds promo daily.. Atleast once in 3 weeks you will be able to find bonus rep promo for 48 hours.. This is the right time to play and free users will have only 10 fuels.. Use all your saved gold for refill tanks.. If winning a car series gives you 160 points while you play that same race during this time you will get 320 points which will help you to proceed further in campaign and you will never get stuck in this game.

Don't spend gold in premium crates :-

Most of them would be item and blueprints will be given to you where it has been already maxed out.. The given bp then turned into scrap pts... So don't waste gold

Never miss out tuner trials mainly Thursday :-

Yep.. Play tuner trials daily without fail! Don't even miss a single day..

Try to avoid using race skips :-

Don't use that option for replayable race as by using that option you are missing the opportunity of earning cash.

Don't enter fastlane events :-

1st of all focus on the cars that you have in your garage and try to upgrade them fully ... Once you done that then you can go for those events... Those events are not conducted to test your talents.. Its being held to suck gold from your account .. They will ask you to buy bp with gold at the last day of event...

I played only one event and that is the snoopdog event .. and this event is the reason why I stopped playing those fastlane events... I won almost everything but still at the last day of the event.. To play the last race .. The game instructed me to increase PR and I cannot increase coz of gold requirements.. I just wasted 5 days of MY life by playing that stupid snoopdog event..

Black market :-

Don't buy anything here... You can find almost everything in campaign.

Best of luck😊

Did I forgot something ?

Blackridge rivals :-

Oh yes.. Never ever play BRR.. pls stop wasting your time.. Those races aren't fair competition.
Message 1 of 35 (50,002 Views)

Re: Beginners guide to NO LIMITS.. Complete full game without paying EA

Champion (Retired)

Some fastlane events may be a bit pointless but some are actually really helpful for progressing in the game. The M4 gave me a car with much better upgrades than anything else you would normally have at that level. I ran that for a long time until I could move on to the R35.

Message 2 of 35 (49,982 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide
And one more thing thing never ever waste your gold on mystery prize flips..

Some people might think I'm just kidding everyone

Here is the proof.. Check last 13 posts

http://bit.ly/2hLbPHN

I defeated koenigsegg 970PR just with Viper 925PR..

NOW There is no need for me to play unfinished car series..

All intelligent people will do a mistake and this game devs did a hell lot of mistakes and the biggest mistake that they have done is closed the development and they ran

I wanted this to be biggest game with interesting story mode but sadly this game ended soon

I think they have added as their motto..

All good games that we develop must have a very short story...

NFS RUN IS A good example

What really sucks is Novato bay is for BRR...

They really need good script writers.
Message 3 of 35 (49,969 Views)

★ Guide
Also I will never upgrade those cars and now EA Can't force me to do that s**t
Message 4 of 35 (49,964 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide
@eI-nombre

Its actually stupid events...

They can loan the cars in BRR and winners can win the cars

What's the point of playing and not getting any awards... Its utterly useless.. Y'all wasting your time ... Just wait.. You will realise this soon..

Ditch fastlane events and make BRR interesting by adding cars as rewards..

Kick off the brr tournament with that new car... Let us upgrade everything for the car by using the cash that we earn in those races... Let the people who build, upgrades cars faster and having high sp
(They should stop sp drop )can be crowned as winner and as a token of gift we can take the cars to our garage.. Those who lose they can buy those cars in market with 1500 gold or 2 million cash..

This devs will never do that.. I have never seen anyone with such stubborn attitude.
Message 5 of 35 (49,951 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@Stylehot5 lol Large smile

Must admit I find your posts more and more amusing. First you started with paying 200+ bucks, complaining about a boring game and bragging about finishing in another month. Then you whined more and claimed you are quitting. And now you are advising players how to play it for free?

Anyway, a couple of comments on your "strategy" and claims within:

* I have yet to encounter someone to find this forum while starting with the game. Mostly we do find it once stuck, or at least after a month or so of playing, in the middle game. So probably no real use for those starter advice.

* You are now in your 4th month of playing, with hundreds of dollars paid, and with fuel and rep bonuses which weren't here half a year ago. Where are you in your game and when will you beat the Campaign? Just to compare it to others (including myself) who finished in 4-5 months without paying much and without new bonuses (namely rep).

EDIT: Oh, just found in another thread you managed to finished the Campaign, so congrats Standard smile

* Special events - I do not agree with your advice not to enter them at all. First, it gets you a new car, sometimes a new rep source (another Car Serie) and a new source of fun. Excluding Fastlane, you often get a car which can actually help you in the Campaign, and learn new tricks or features. And it does not hurt your progress in the Campaign at all.

* BRR - same as special events. Ok, no need to take it seriously, but taking part in BRR can teach you to race better, can be an excellent cash source, as well as a source of F40 blueprints, without hurting your progress. Do it.

* Spending gold - sane person won't fall for offers in Black Market and other offers. But you are getting 30-100 gold a day, and you do have a right to spend it somewhere. Some claims on using it on special events blueprints, as they are hard to get otherwise (or downright impossible), some use it for fuel, when they feel like racing or advancing in the game, some use it even to pay for another flip in mystery reward when there is another blueprint, for example. Moderation is the key here.

* Race skips - there's nothing wrong with them either. Of course, you are losing the money from the race itself, but you get the reward. And saving RL time. What about you have a minute of your time and full fuel tank? Either you can race one event and get cash for racing (and mystery reward), or you fire 5 or more race skips and miss cash for racing, but get all those rewards, including blueprints? I say to go for it!

Message 6 of 35 (49,920 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

another thing to add is that there are many races where the cash earnt from the actual race is very little and not worth the real time, a lot of the time trial races wont give you chance to earn much cash, personally i use autodrive when farming for parts/cash as i cant be bothered with having to actually race, i think race skips are great, especially when you're having to farm bearings and hoses like a crazy person to upgrade your hyper cars, if it means you can squeeze in more races per day maximising your fuel then surely race skips are good thing

i also agree that you should run the special events, it doesnt detract from the main campaign mode, doesnt use any fuel as they have thier own tickets, so why not, yes there is the issue of it potentially giving you a worthless car, but, once you get to the stage of unlocking tuning the more cars and car upgrades you have the higher your mechanic level so you get to use more tuning per race

i will say one thing about se cars though, the first se i got to play in was last years lambo huracan event, i completed the event and got the car but it had a rep level 65 restriction on it so i couldnt use it, once i'd got to rep level 65 i'd got other cars through campaign mode that had a higher pr value, perhaps it would help newer players if restrictions like this were removed

brr is a good way to earn cash, again without having to use fuel, so why not, yes i agree its frustrating but one of the main problems with the game is there comes a point where you get choked by a lack of cash, brr in some ways answers that issue as it gives a source of cash whilst still having the fuel to go farming for materials

there is 32 gold available each day if you complete all the daily tasks, plus you can get another 5 gold through watching videos, now whilst there is a lot of stuff that costs gold, thats a lot more free premium game credits than you'd get in other games, if you add on the monthly gold card as well that should give you a fair bit of gold for buying bps when a new se comes around

all in all, whilst i agree that there are still issues with the game i think it has come a long way from where it was this time last year

Message 7 of 35 (49,907 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide
@HeretikJirka

Haha

Yep.. This is definitely a boring game and like you say i should have quitted before few months itself and the reason why i played till now is to get koenigsegg and to shut your mouth.. You told i cant.. And for the record i completed this game Within 3 months lol

And i started this thread to save people's money and only if people stop throwing their money to EA... The irresponsible devs of EA will start to work on the game and thats what i want.. And thats the reason i paid them so much... Dude its fu***g 220$..and i havent paid them so much just to get those vip benefits.. The actual reason i paid them so much coz the game looked promising and to show my support.. And it will be somewhat helpful for the development.. I paid in the hope that they will develop this game and make no limits as the biggest racing game for mobile... I never knew they will close the development with such a short story... Im really looking for an update in story mode and locations...

You are saying that i completed this game just coz im vip user ¿

LMAO

vip 6 - Useless

Event pass and purchase all access pass - its a lie

I never get those passes and it requires 250gold to get those passes . only time i can get those passes is during promo

Race skips - Utterly useless

Event restores - it isn't free lol

Special event tickets &Trial token restores- Haha.. Who is gonna participate & Use it?

Fuel tank - Somewhat helpful

Gold- You will never understand my pain as most of my gold completely turned to scrap points..

Dude.. Have you looked properly at the link added in my first post.. Check out the way i upgraded the cars.. The way i completed the car series races..

I could have used MClaren, ferrari, lambo or even pagani to defeat marcus but i defeated him just with viper which
Has only 925PR Whereas his koenigsegg got 970PR.... The traffic setup was horrendous but still i defeated him.. I was scared not because of those races just coz of requirements.. My plan is to complete chapter 18 and 19 on a single day.. At the middle of chap 18 .. I got stuck.. The game instructed me to complete more events.. I was shocked and i was like... Is it those stupid fastlane events? then i went to car series completed more than 50 races which i already got them unlocked.. I had 70 gold while the promo is on... Each chapter at the car series rewarded gold i used them to tank refills and also the level up tank refills.. It was really great to increase from rep 83 to rep 92 on a single day.. The Unforgettable moment was defeating marcus koenigsegg with viper. Upgrading cars was a master plan .. I upgraded the cars only that is going to help me further to proceed in campaign

Fastlane events :-

Whoever designing fastlane events is.a * moron... I mean seriously why they should cheat people... Already those peasants will be struggling to upgrade their cars, earning only little cash and gold.. why they should tempt the newbies to enter fastlane events and make them to use their saved gold on buying bp.. They will be having no idea on how to tackle the horrendous traffic setup ..even if someone win it is still going to be as a junk in garage.. Most of the participants will lose the events & also the gold. Now that's what this developers want.. You never know how many time the stupid window popped up.. Would you like to go to the store?

BRR :-

The next level of stupidity.. Nothing looks exciting other than their cheating in the game itself.. They could have added car takedown like NFS HP 2010.. Added lot of cinematics for takedown, emp... Why there is No real time multiplayer? Why the opponent car is not slowing down (when he hits the traffic)..

More ideas here

http://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Concept-2017-New-Rules-for-BRR-Novato-Bay-Xclusive/td-p/...
Message 8 of 35 (49,882 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Stylehot5 one last comment on this topic - more than two months ago you bragged to finish this game within a month and I rendered that impossible even with unlimited money/gold. Still you have finished very soon, kudos to you, good job. From the upgrade path you have taken it is clear that last changes (including changes during those two months) have changed the way to beat the game. Before then, Viper was not eligible (low PR) to beat chapter 19. Also, I suppose you have used preseason BRR rewards to stage him over 900, which otherwise takes about three months by normal upgrading (namely those legendary kits and scanners). And then there are those rep boosts which you have exploited fully.

I have never said you have beaten the game just because you are paying. But yes, that helped. A lot. Main thing, as you have admitted, are fuel refills, when you are getting 60 % more for the same amount of gold. And while a free user can afford a single refill per day, paying customer can get much more.

Event pass and all access pass - there is no lie here as well. Yes, you have to pay to use them, but still you have the possibility. Free user just have to wait for refresh, which means this is another way to speed up the process by using gold. You know, when they make you pay money to get gold, it is only natural to supply you with more possibilities to spend it :-)

Have fun.

Message 9 of 35 (49,847 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide
How many of the players could used my technique or used bonus rep ?

I took the risk and that's why I won not just what you call as VIP benefits Or luck ( just imagine.. What would happened ... if the game devs set a block at the last race of chap 19 like you should have car with 947PR and viper could never reach that PR.. IM not sure as my viper isn't fully tuned.. For instance fully tuned viper can reach only 945 PR.. All my days & nights efforts that I put on viper will be gone waste.. &i should have spended another onemonth to upgrade lambo... its not a matter of luck.. This is what called risk.. How many of you here could thought that you can defeat a hyper car like koenigsegg with super car like viper? )

And I know how to control the race and horrendous traffic and lane split the police cars, roadblocks. .. just try to race with koenigsegg with any car which has less than 925PR.. You will understand its not that easy until you're an expert.

You're lucky to get Ferrari LaFerrari, Ford Shelby and many other awesome.. Irresponsible devs of EA not giving us a second chance and the game itself has lot of mistake..

I'm worried that is this game ended? It was great playing it..

Again I don't hate this game.. What I hate in this game is gambling.. And I don't want people to fell for their trap.. And that's why this thread created..
Message 10 of 35 (49,834 Views)