Battlefront II Deluxe Edition

by tomas_slash

Original Post

Battlefront II Deluxe Edition

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Does anybody here agree that EA is such a [Comment Removed - Admin.] company and just wants take money out of our pockets with the most ridiculous add-ons of Deluxe/prestige editions of games?

If it were up to you what would you love to see in the Star Wars: Battlefront II Elite Trooper Deluxe Edition?

Tell me your ideas down there.

Message 1 of 4 (877 Views)

Re: Battlefront II Deluxe Edition

EA DICE Team

@tomas_slash

Well, if you're looking to set up a cool discussion then I would recommend to start off your post a bit less hostile.. :-)

Message 2 of 4 (857 Views)

★★★ Novice

When EA as a company stops the constant GREED garbage we will stop being so hostile

Message 3 of 4 (638 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I would not call it a greed, a good marketing campaign is important for growth of the company. However, they had to redo a crate system, which was affecting actual values of your playable character, and that has sent them almost half a year back in development. That system was basically gambling and was generally regarded as such, therefore, it led to the complete reworking of progression. I would dare to say, the game is actually losing them money and that any support for this game will be eventually shut down, as the whole concept of oversaturating the market with new flashy games requires them to invest into those projects. Currently, the game is or was behind schedule on number of release dates, which is indicating a slowly decaying development. I would guess it is due to staff reduction.

Btw, your hostility has nothing to do with EA products, if it was so, you would not buy them or play them. Once you uninstall BF2, you will feel much better, go enjoy the world. I know I do.

Message 4 of 4 (607 Views)