Betreff: Banned after earn 100k coins per day

by konghongphooey

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

Get e-mail about my yesterday request:

Dear Customer,

We have received your message regarding the action taken on your account.

EA's Terms of Service team are looking into this issue and will respond once the matter has been fully investigated according to our internal policies.

In order to thoroughly examine the matter there may be a delay in responding, however we will endeavour to provide you with a resolution in a timely manner.

Please note we are currently experiencing high volumes and this may result in a minimum delay of 72 hours. Please do not submit further appeals as this may reset your place in the queue. We appreciate your patience in this matter.

Yours sincerely,

EA Terms of Service

Not sure this about my ticket that i create by send e-mail, or by speak with support.

Message 11 of 19 (588 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I know this mail ;-)

Just wait until you receive an answer. There is no need to contact the support.

They will for sure provide an answer via e-mail, but it may take up to one week.

Message 12 of 19 (584 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I know, read a lot about it, It can be and more than one week, i ll be unlucky.

Message 13 of 19 (566 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Not a chance in hell mate in getting your account back!!!

Message 14 of 19 (545 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@konghongphooey wrote:

100k a day!!!! Mate im talking about a child, who doesnt know about the coin making glitch trading like a lot on here have been doing, its people like you who have bought this about exploiting the system for greed and the innocent kids get caught up in the aftermath!!!

Simply NOT ON!! 

1) how sitting on work and buying/selling some cards became exploite?
2) how doin SBCs and sell cards from it became exploite?
please go to your own theme and write about your kids, there is a theme for people who did not do anything wrong, and they want to get unbaned!

Message 15 of 19 (541 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Get use to it mate...you are BANNED end of!!! for exploiting, its people like you who have caused it for the innocents to get caught up in this banning mayhem in my opinion,

GREED!!!! 

Message 16 of 19 (537 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i'm going to play PES on next season, gg

Message 17 of 19 (510 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us regarding the action taken on your account. The actions taken on your account belong to the following violations:

are promoting, encourage or take part in hacking, phishing, using cheats and / or distribution of prohibited software and / ilivirtualnoy currency / items.

We carried out a detailed investigation of your account again and confirm that the actions committed no error, they were imposed in connection with the rules specified in the Terms of Service.

After careful review of action taken on your account, we can confirm that they have been removed, so we will no longer be considered dannyyvopros later.

We are grateful for what you have given this information to our attention. Your feedback is very important to us, both from a valued customer.

Sincerely,

EA's the Terms of the Service

Message 18 of 19 (507 Views)

★★★★ Novice

How I can to unlink my EA and PSN accounts?

Message 19 of 19 (505 Views)