Re: BRR opponents matchmaking issues and missing old tracks!

by LePharaone

Original Post

BRR opponents matchmaking issues and missing old tracks!

★★★ Apprentice
Hi,
I think there is a bug is happening in the opponents matchmaking system in BRR. We keep getting the same players over and over for example we gets player “A” for 5 consecutive times then player “B” three times then same “A” again 4 times. I got “Boss” 12 time per day for three days in a row!!! Easy SP from certain players who were playing untuned for long time then came up in rank tuned so everyone meets them untuned and this is very easy SP for everyone which makes the general SP count has been raised insanely with no common since at all!!
In addition to the disappearance of the old novato tracks, we need them back. It is really getting so boring now!
Message 1 of 6 (723 Views)

[ Edited ]

@MostafaAAbdo wrote:
Hi,
I think there is a bug is happening in the opponents matchmaking system in BRR. We keep getting the same players over and over for example we gets player “A” for 5 consecutive times then player “B” three times then same “A” again 4 times.

@LePharaone Either that or there aren't a lot of players within your SP range. But this is all speculation.

@MostafaAAbdo wrote:
I got “Boss” 12 time per day for three days in a row!!!

https://imgflip.com/s/meme/Cereal-Guy-Spitting.jpg

Alright, how many hours do you spend racing in Blackridge Rivals per day? I can imagine more than a few hours if you managed to get matchmaked with Boss twelve times per day. Download laughing 21

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 6 (696 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Hi Jony,
Yes we are in high SP but it wasn’t always like this. It’s just happened the last three days or 4.
I play more than 4 or 5 hours 🤣🤣
And now im sure that this was a technical issue because of i found that FM has just changed all the tracks (high gear, pinnacle, etc.. “high sp tracks”) by adding more details to the road also added the guided dotted lines “the ones like was there in blizzard and tornado “ so they had to remove all our old ghosts and using only a few ghosts who already played the new tracks. And that’s why u will get overbuzzy and mustang guy on other new tracks because it’s new to high sp but it was there at low sp when these guys were playing there. That said. Just give it a day or so and everything should back to normal. But now servers is just messed up because of these changes
Message 3 of 6 (678 Views)

@MostafaAAbdo wrote:
I play more than 4 or 5 hours 🤣🤣

Image result for taylor swift surprised gif

@LePharaone Either you have a lot of free time on your hands or you're a bigger No Limits player than me. Download laughing 21

@MostafaAAbdo wrote:
And now im sure that this was a technical issue because of i found that FM has just changed all the tracks (high gear, pinnacle, etc.. “high sp tracks”) by adding more details to the road also added the guided dotted lines “the ones like was there in blizzard and tornado “ so they had to remove all our old ghosts and using only a few ghosts who already played the new tracks.

I don't get how old players' ghosts had to be removed for adding (or in this case reapplying) details on the roads. Heck, I don't even get how players' ghosts are related to road details. It doesn't make any sense.

All Blackridge Rivals tracks are still the same tracks before Firemonkeys reapplied details on the roads. So the players' ghosts would still be applicable after Firemonkeys reapplied those road details on those same tracks.

@MostafaAAbdo wrote:
And that’s why u will get overbuzzy and mustang guy on other new tracks because it’s new to high sp but it was there at low sp when these guys were playing there.

I got matchmaked with overbuzzy a few times a while ago, but it was with their tuned Ferrari LaFerrari.

Never encountered this Mustang guy you are talking about though.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 6 (658 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Quick question, is it normal on BR to get matched against a 800+ car when I'm driving a WRX that's at 571? I gave up trying to win lol I'm just curious if it happens often. Thanks in advance 🙂

Message 5 of 6 (534 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Sometimes it happens to help raise ur SP as they pick a high sp ghost with bad time close to the times u do as they are giving u a chance to take a lot of juicy sp. and if u list u only lose 0 to 2 sp in this case so no harm for u. If u looked into it u will find that in ur favor most of the time.
Anyway that my opinion and my guess only, idk tbh how the system works at FM Standard smile
Message 6 of 6 (496 Views)