Re: BMW razor

by yud111

Original Post

BMW razor

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
So there selling the BMW razor 20 x blueprints for 29 bucks, my question is with 20 blueprints how many stars wil the BMW be?
Message 1 of 5 (552 Views)

★ Guide
I don't see that offer, probably because I have the car and the offer is only available for people who don't. I'm guessing the intention is that people get the car so they can buy special crates with gold and do the repetition races trying to get more BPs

With 20 BPs you will only have a starting car (2 or 3 stars). From there it could be years until you have a decent car and more until you have it maxed out. I have the car more than a year and it is still with BPs pending, even worse when they added an extra star I totally lose the hope to max it out
Message 2 of 5 (535 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Same as you buddy, I figured I'd focus on the regular version and max that one... Even with the replayable races, I'm getting next to no bps
Message 3 of 5 (508 Views)

★ Guide

Don't waste your time buying Limited Edition cars in the store! Complete ripoff... I've got a Mustang Razor, BMW Razor & Lunar AMG along with plenty of other Special Event cars all 'gathering dust' in the garage because you cannot upgrade them. Frankly, EA/FM should refund us for the cars we've purchased with real cash as the game does not cater for upgrading these cars. It's pathetic.

Message 4 of 5 (496 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@WildeKnight07 wrote:

EA/FM should refund us for the cars we've purchased with real cash as the game does not cater for upgrading these cars. It's pathetic.

+1

Message 5 of 5 (452 Views)