BLUEPRINTS APPEARANCE IN FLIPS HAS DECREASED SIGNIFICANTLY

by abhijitbac

Original Post

Re: BLUEPRINTS APPEARANCE IN FLIPS HAS DECREASED SIGNIFICANTLY

★★★★★ Apprentice

NO ONE will convince me that the flipping of the "mystery prize" is random!

And I totally agree with O.P.

2 small recent examples from my own experience:

* Recent re-run of the Dodge challenger BP's: you may remember a week or two ago they had the special offer of the Dodge Challenger BP's. They added 3 more races you could win the BP's, for a total of 4.    Throughout the special offer I had a feeling the winning of prizes was far from random and I was getting very very few BP's. This was way way beyond "bad luck". The "top" was when one time out of 12 races I scored 1 (one!) BP.             Random alright!  (NOT!)

* Recent Special Event - (either the Lamborghini Murcielago or the Toyota AE86 Trueno - can't remember which) .  Flipping the Mystery Prize in replays was far from random. Each part was exactly where it was when it was uncovered. And I consistently received all 3 prizes out of 3 replays. I even showed my son how I can get my "random" part of choice. Consistently!

And yes, I agree with the O.P. that there are less BP's won than there used to be.

On the up side: since the latest update BP replays now refresh every 8 hours (rather than 12), so we are only a little bit worse off now...   Also, watching ads reduces the timer to the next replay and this helps too.  (although all in all my daily harvest of BP's is smaller than used to be)

My 2 cents..

Y.

Message 21 of 22 (660 Views)

Re: BLUEPRINTS APPEARANCE IN FLIPS HAS DECREASED SIGNIFICANTLY

★★ Pro

I also have the same problem. The BPS sometimes does not show in the mistery prize unlike before it always does every 3 replays. Right now, I can't believe Firemonkeys made the game wayyyy tooo hard and annoying. Which is a total nonsense. A lot of people quit this game just because if that. But me, never. I still play it. The game isn't that bad but some things are annnoying from some scences in that event.

Message 22 of 22 (538 Views)