Are people hacking already?!

by KMSCryxalis

Original Post

Are people hacking already?!

★★★★★ Novice

Ok well let me first start by saying that I'm fully aware of the bug where you randomly start a game and it says "There is a problem with your game" and you lose... We all hate it but whatever it doesnt happen often enough to be too upset.

I've been playing about 4 hours a day for a week right now and I've NEVER seen something like this.

Today I've seen 2 people in my ranking / match ups that in EVERY GAME they are about to lose my game says "There's an issue with your internet connection".

This is REALLY pissing me off - I've played these people a total of 6 times now and each time has been no different than the last. 

I'm also playing the game on my COMPUTER and I am connected directly to my internet box. 

-_- this is really pissing me off

Message 1 of 8 (976 Views)

Re: Are people hacking ahlready?!

Champion (Retired)
I have only had it happen a Coyle of times in my two months of playing, but i have seen this. Not to your extent... it only lasted a couple matches for me. If it's my cell tower just having issues, i get it, but I'd rather be able to come back and queue into the same match instead of automatically losing. If they win while I'm gone, fine, but give me a chance. Hearthstone does this and is a nice feature for a mobile game
Message 2 of 8 (769 Views)

Re: Are people hacking already?!

★★ Pro

That form of cheating used to happen quite a bit 3 or 4 months ago. Just recently it seems to be happening fairly often again.

Unfortunately EA allows this game to be played on Android devices and home computers. All the hacking and cheating would be far less likely if iOS only.

Message 3 of 8 (757 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
It always hapens to me when I have lethal. And if I go right into anthere game with out a phone reset or closing g the game it works fine there is nothing wrong g with the game. It's a hack hapens to me 5 times a week at lethal
Message 4 of 8 (738 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@grinning... considering android is leading ios in users by at least 2 to 1 (up to 9:1 in some markets, lookin at you France! ) and that they're a business that wants to make moneyz... maybe we should just make it an android exclusive!

Just kidding, sure youre a nice guy, but you came off as an ios l33tist...
Message 5 of 8 (732 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@daalnnii wrote:
@grinning... considering android is leading ios in users by at least 2 to 1 (up to 9:1 in some markets, lookin at you France! ) and that they're a business that wants to make moneyz... maybe we should just make it an android exclusive!

Just kidding, sure youre a nice guy, but you came off as an ios l33tist...

I don't care what anybody else uses day to day. But I prefer not to share a competitive game with a platform that is so easily hackable.

iOS is definitely more "elite" (133t?)in that regard.

As far as sales numbers go, I know Android passed up iOS long ago. It's bound to happen with a much cheaper product.

Game and app sales for each platform is a different story. Last I heard, game developers/publishers made far more money from iOS games than Android games.

Message 6 of 8 (713 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)
No, i get it. Ios has great properties... like hardware-wise, my s7 kicks the * out of your tech, but since os updates come from the manufavturer and not google, it isn't up to date with the latest greatest... but an iphone 4 still is.

You all do get access to more apps earlier... because PER CAPITA you're spending is better. (Not overall)

That being said, the main problem is pcs that emulate android. But to cut out android would be cutting a huge chunk of profit. We do spend on good games, ive got a bill in this one. Sure there are people that spend more, but a bill is more than the cost of most triple a blockbusters and all their dlc...

The only other problem with splitting communities would be dividing the player pool. That would lead to longer queues and bad matchmaking. I rarely, if ever, get hacked, but i do remember hating long queues and being matched against a powerhouse early on.

I do, truly, get where you're coming from, but since this game is probably only second to hearthstone (does anyone know where it sits? Is there a site? ) it's almost like saying WoW should be an mac exclusive because pcs get hacked and hack more...
Message 7 of 8 (693 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@ OP - why do you assume this is a cheater? I assume it's a technical problem with the game and that both players "lose".

Message 8 of 8 (671 Views)