Re: Are infinity sticker-packs worth the money?

by FishingAddict24

Original Post

Are infinity sticker-packs worth the money?

★★★★★ Apprentice

Seeing that they are for sale again i'm wondering is it worth the money??

I already bought al the spectaculair character packs and only need legendary characters now and i just like to know how the chance is with these.

What would you guys suggest??

Message 1 of 7 (11,133 Views)

Champion (Retired)
For me it was. After doing more than 30 rounds in infinity time multiple times without receiving a character piece, I gave up. Infinity time just wasn't for me. So I just ended up buying the packs. It did take quite a bit of coin though
Message 2 of 7 (11,112 Views)

★★★★ Guide

The infinity packs can help break up the tediousness with trying to get those items normally earned in Infinity Time. The sticker pack has the best chance possible for earning a character sticker for any of these characters:

Party Citron

Party Rose

Party Corn

Party Imp

Party Brainz

Captain Partyman

If you're trying to get all the Infinity Time items rather quickly, I'd say buy a few of those Infinity Packs. If you saved up a colossal amount of coins, pretty much every IT item can be yours. Bear in mind, once you have all the Party Characters and all the IT items, the Infinity Sticker Pack will stop showing in the Sticker Shop.

Message 3 of 7 (11,108 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I just bought three packs in a row and all i got where some rare & superrare stickers.

Kinda disappointing, i had more luck when buying the 15.000 packs so far.

Message 4 of 7 (11,089 Views)

Hero (Retired)

It takes about an hour or so in Infinity Time to earn the 25,000 Time Shards to qualify for the Infinite Infinity Chest, which awards you a single Infinity Time item and the Infinite Sticker Packs will give you three stickers representing items which are exclusive to Infinity Time.

When you break it down an active player can earn the 200k required to buy an Infinite Pack in about 2 hours, earning XP simultaneously for whatever characters they are using for that time, and to get the same three random Infinity items you'd have to grind for an hour more without earning any XP at all towards advancement of your characters.

From a sheer efficiency standpoint if you want the Party characters and the Infinite and Scrumptious items which are exclusive to Infinity Time play it just makes sense to take advantage of the Packs when they come available because you save yourself the grind and you can avoid getting the horribly disappointing payout of coins instead of the item or character sticker for which you were actually grinding.

If you don't care about the Party characters or the Infinite and Scrumptious items then ignore the Infinite Packs.

Message 5 of 7 (11,086 Views)

I'm one who refuses to play infinity time, I just can't stand it.  In the interest of getting the characters, I have purchased three infinity packs during the last times they were offered, and I got zero character stickers.  Bad deal in my view.

Message 6 of 7 (11,082 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Infinity time is worth it if you want characters. I played 2 times and now have Party Brainz and a part of Party Imp. If you have 4 people you can get up to 25k shards in about 30min. Especially if you get the tombstone glitch during one of your games which happened several times when I've played lately.

Tombstone Glitch - Tombstone remains and keeps spawning characters even though the activity goal has been completed. It will keep spawning characters as long as no one destroys the tomb. 

Message 7 of 7 (11,001 Views)