Are People Just Blind or What?!

by Dudeman2271

Original Post

Are People Just Blind or What?!

★★ Novice

Literally about EVERY single game, no matter how badly I outplay an opponent or get outplayed, the game is a one goal game. As soon as one team goes up by 2, suddenly the loser's AI connects on every poke, play's perfect D, and the goalie is "suddenly" lightning fast or makes a desperation save no matter what. Then, the winning team's AI lets the opponent skate right by or a wrister from the point magically goes in. Then when the score is tied again the player who was leading can finally score again. Every... game. It's not a coincidence when it happens so much. I don't know if EA lowers and raises AI difficulty for each team based on the score or if there is just flat out ice tilt without them even trying to hide it, but the AI on the leading team plays like they're brain dead and the losing AI can do no wrong. If you've played this game long enough, I don't understand how you could possibly not see this, unless EA just happens to be singling me out evrey year.

Message 1 of 2 (802 Views)

Re: Are People Just Blind or What?!

★★★★★ Apprentice

EA corrupts all games, it`s unbearable, just look at those hypocrites, they disgust me.

Message 2 of 2 (759 Views)