Any kind of Cross Platform play?

by Super3dcow

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Any kind of Cross Platform play?

★★★ Newbie

My brother has this game for his Xbox. I am thinking of getting it for PC or PS4 since I don't have an Xbox. Is there any way for us to play together?

Message 1 of 10 (54,876 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Any kind of Cross Platform play?

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Super3dcow 

Your passion towards Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 is appreciated, but sadly, @Revan2000s is right, each game version for each platform considered a separate title, and progress can not be transferred. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 10 (54,776 Views)

All Replies

Hey.

No, it isn't possible to play with friends on different platforms.

There was some rumours about it but no official info.

Message 2 of 10 (54,797 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Super3dcow 

Your passion towards Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 is appreciated, but sadly, @Revan2000s is right, each game version for each platform considered a separate title, and progress can not be transferred. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 3 of 10 (54,777 Views)

★★ Novice

Honestly you wonder why your game is pretty much dead on PC. You should allow a cross play like fortnite and pubg and what not. 

Message 4 of 10 (52,916 Views)

★★ Novice

if i had known this beforehand i would've not bought this game on pc. the game is absolutely dead lol

Message 5 of 10 (50,306 Views)

★★★ Guide

Please tell PopCap to contact Sony, xbox, and whoever else to get cross play between PS4, pc, and xbox. 

Message 6 of 10 (50,265 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Hopefully they'll keep things as they are

1) I can think of one character - no two, actually - that get an unreasonable advantage when delivering their shots when playing on PC 

2) Again when compared to a PC the possibilities of character movement during play are physically impossible without having 15 fingers when playing on a traditional console  controller .......at least on XBox

3) I gather that hacking is bit of an art when attempting to do so on a console, whereas on the other hand it's supposedly trivial when using a PC

Message 7 of 10 (50,261 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I've tried and you can't crossplay. You CAN if there's a glitch.

Message 8 of 10 (46,175 Views)

★ Guide

Absolutely out of the question, the Frostbite engine cannot perform Crossplay, buy something else.

Message 9 of 10 (39,330 Views)

I think the last post is pretty definitive, so I'm going to retire this thread due to its age.

Message 10 of 10 (39,274 Views)