Re: An unabashedly selfish request to Ultimate Leaguers

by BPRDHB

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I think Taco Leagues are the selfish people filled with selfishness because they already mastered too many Ultimate Leagues and this guy who made posts to beg to give up is stupid and idiotitc.
We never ever concede for * Taco League who wants to ranks with Ultimate League conceding. This post is so stupid and waste of time. 
Let's build a wall of rant for Taco League players and throw them a * on them

Message 11 of 19 (393 Views)

★ Guide

You have unequivocally proven how and why you are in the Ultimate league while others are not.

LOL! You think Ultimate League's deck are the best. No, you're wrong. Most people not in Ultimate League can even make a better deck than them. People in Taco League have caused the downfall of Ultimate League.

Message 12 of 19 (385 Views)

★★ Pro

Party hatParty hatParty hatParty hatParty hatParty hatParty hatParty hatParty hat

Message 13 of 19 (380 Views)

★★ Guide

@OldSchool9210 - Oh, you made me cry. Devil

W00t!  All better now!! Tongue out

Perhaps you missed my "Note" on the OP where it indicated that I was joking.  The serious bit comes into play because I hate when I'm against rank 39 players who I know are really trying to break into the Taco and I'm the reason they're not going to make it.  I know how it feels to be spinning my wheels getting nowhere.

You'll be happy to know though that I'm now at rank 48 with a minimum of 40 ranked games in my future.  I only faced two Ultimate leaguers on my rise, neither conceded, and I beat one rather handily and lost to the other as I faced not only my deck's primary weakness but also a perfect go (gravestone: -2 gardener; gravestone: pogo bouncer; gravestone digger; gravestone digger = DEAD). 

@OldSchool9210 wrote:

This post is so stupid and waste of time. 

Thanks for your 3 separate posts to it?  I want to say that you were going for some intentional irony and, unlike Drax, I am not quick enough to catch things that fly over my head.

P.S. If you're writing and find that you have to revise your words to bypass the swear filter, you might want to use an euphemism like "tinykitty".

Message 14 of 19 (368 Views)

★★ Guide

To all --

I received this private message:

You made a post that is offensive to Ultimate League players and you in Taco League made something that you shouldn't say. I want you to stop trying to force us to give on what we do to get more stars. You are trying to backstabbing the Ultimate League players with your post that is so * bad.
Taco League can make a better deck than Ultimate League so you shut the * up. I don't want you to force Ultimate League players to follow your orders because you are not the developer here.  Stop your post and give up on ranking already if you don't accept.

My initial post was made entirely in jest and I sincerely apologize to all those who were offended.  If you would like a personal apology, PM me and I'll do so.

Message 15 of 19 (367 Views)

★★ Pro

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Oh man, this is good stuff.

Message 16 of 19 (360 Views)

Champion (Retired)
Where's my popcorn? This thread is out of control!
Message 17 of 19 (346 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Wow.  I'm at a loss.  The ranting and raving over a joke (sort of).  

/steps away from the keyboard

BPRD

Message 18 of 19 (335 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Fry Em Up will be killing himself when S2 comes.

Message 19 of 19 (230 Views)