All character upgrades table graph

by ShavedThronel0

Original Post

Re: All character upgrades table graph

★★★★ Guide

Please don't change the subject so quickly. Changing the subject in a thread is not the right way.

I myself don't have a reddit account or whatever it is, so I don't know what the EA team has to say anyway.

Message 21 of 26 (2,557 Views)

★ Guide

Im pretty new to this game still and I would like to ask how do you obtain these upgrades?
From pure levling or buying cards in the shop? If from the shop, then what one will have a chance to give them?

Im startig to like the Rose quite abit so im hoping to get improved homing asap Standard smile

Message 22 of 26 (2,530 Views)

@Berit

You can only get the upgrades from leveling up. Its different from pvzgw1 where you get them from the sticker shop. You need to level up your characters at lvl 5 you get an upgrade, at lvl 9 you get an upgrade. Then you promote to get back to lvl 1 and go back to 10 until you get your characters to master. Most follow the same type of upgrade but leveling up doesn't change. 

Message 23 of 26 (2,526 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I'm not sure what I did to Pop Cap. I apologize for whatever it was, I truly do. A letter in the "mail" said the best chances of getting the last.. "last" characters was in the 35k packs. (AKA Computer Scientist.) I have now bought all of them (zombie packs,) as all I get are bots for 4x4, single player "version." Sorry again. I really enjoy the game, and I am staying in line from now on. 1.90 K/D or something. Loyal fan of your game,

P.S. Why do you give accolades in a game,  if no record of them are kept? 

(Even if I can't reach max level)

Robert R. 

Message 24 of 26 (2,234 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Great work on the list!

However there is an error, goalie star is the ice variant for the all-star, not hockey star.

Glad to help, and again, good job!

Message 25 of 26 (2,150 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Such an amazing post ive been looking for something like this for so long!

Message 26 of 26 (1,963 Views)