Add more superpowers?

by 1loserpoo

Original Post

Add more superpowers?

★★★★ Novice

It makes the hero feel more like the hero, it does add more variety and fun, I mean to have customisable superpowers now, you can swap them out, makes a more indepth deck building dont ya think Standard smile

it also adds more fun and a more "customizable loadout" sorta like in plants vs zombies garden warfare 2.

I honestly don't see why not.

examples of new superpowers

move a plant/zombie draw a card

shuffle two magic beans into your deck draw a card

deal 4 damage to a random plant/zombie 

add three chickens to your hand(or swabbie imps?)

there are so many ways to go about this, the possibilities are endless.

move a plant/zombie to the water lane draw a card(floatie/lilypad based superpower)

they can be hero specific or not

like pea shooter can have deal 3 damage in two random lanes

z mech can have destroy plants here and next door with two attack or less/plants with 2 health(or less?) (reference to his stomp ability)

boogaloo can have zombies get splash damage 1 (shocking!!) 

wall knight can get summon three wallnuts in random lanes 

nightshade can summon puff shrooms here and next door(references his comic strip of three mushrooms)

etc

honestly the creativity will be up to the developers to decide, but the idea of this seems pretty cool

lets hope the game developers see this.

I guess the "downsides" would be that now block superpowers are more unpredictable(and fun???(when you block XD)

I just like that idea, plus you can also rank the superpowers, in terms of legendary etc

ps give melonpult better stats Standard smile (5/4?)

(mostly because so it will have the good feel it had in all other games)

Message 1 of 5 (374 Views)

Re: Add more superpowers?

★★★★ Novice

come to think of it, the developers may have already thought about it too and are possibly either in the making of it, or rejected the idea already... 

but if you haven't yet, or rejected it, do consider a bit more Standard smile

Message 2 of 5 (373 Views)

★★ Pro

Back in the day, way before the global release, people used to be able to pick their super powers.

Message 3 of 5 (360 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

There's only one power on each side i'd replace with something else more exciting. But overall Im happy with having only 4 per hero

having only 4 helps you anticipate what they have and plan accordingly. Put more powers in that pool and it becomes impossible to plan around them.

Message 4 of 5 (344 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

When the game was first released, there were NEUTRAL superpowers. Any class had access to them, but they were removed from the game shortly after. Maybe they will add an extra superpower for each class in the future, but I really doubt it.

Message 5 of 5 (320 Views)