by Loyal4NFS

Original Post

Re: Glitched trophie

★ Novice

Same here.

Message 131 of 147 (988 Views)

Re: RWB Achievment XBOX ONE

★ Apprentice

Yeah, same here, Finished the game going through and getting all the collectables and achievements for something to do and realise i am Missing the Hoonigan Achievement. Also Playing on PC

Message 132 of 147 (967 Views)

★★ Novice

Why is EA ignoring this issue? It really sucks for all the trophy hunters out there and it is so easy to fix. Just check for missing trophies on startup - how hard can it be? It's all in the save file

Message 133 of 147 (1,097 Views)

★★★ Novice

they are ignoring us. Or they answer with an automatic answer. But, HEY, we got some patch and news in the game... 

yes...but the game suck as hell and they don't support us. I PAID 70€ FOR YOUR GAME AND NOW U TELL ME THAT I HAVE TO RESTART ALL JOURNEY? ARE U CRAZY OR WHAT? ARE U KINDDING??? 

MY GODNESS

Message 134 of 147 (1,099 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA, 

Restarting the game is not an exceptable response, figure this out , this has been a known issue for quite some time.

either figure your broken system out, or figure out how to cut a check for the full purchase price of the game too each and every one of use who wasted thier time on a game that cannot be completed.

Message 135 of 147 (1,079 Views)

Re: completed nfs issues not giving achievements

★★★ Newbie
Same * happening with me too.
I have completed the game and the trophy didn't pop up
Message 136 of 147 (969 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

[Inappropriate comment removed - Admin.]

Message 137 of 147 (946 Views)

★★ Novice

Is there still no solution?

Message 138 of 147 (883 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is there a solution to this? completed all the 'Speed' Missions with Spike/Magnus, met them at The Longhorn, trophy never popped!

EA said to call Sony, Sony said what the F you calling us for? Call EA, spoke to some rude and unhelpful arse from EA who provided the same auto scripted response as Tom.

So annoying that they expect gamers to restart a game, like we want to spend another 30 hours doing the same thing again with no guarantee it'll even work this time round!??

Message 139 of 147 (867 Views)

Re: Race King "one for all" daily challenge couldnt be accomplished

★★ Novice

Same problem here. I won all the races.

Message 140 of 147 (831 Views)