ALL YOU NEED IN GAME! - QUICK GUIDE

by B0ndSer

Original Post

ALL YOU NEED IN GAME! - QUICK GUIDE

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Hello all,

1. Learn to drift - swift down and than multiple tap's to keep car on desired direction; don't turn too much as you will loose speed

2. Learn to avoid obstacle - swift from center of display to either side to avoid crash or to re-position to desired direction

3. Try to have the perfect start (green zone)

4. Don't spend gold unless is used to get a car in special event (usually is not required if you learn above Standard smile )

5. Complete day to day assignments and given missions, get you free crate from Loading Docks, complete races in tuner trial and BRR - this will give you many gold, skip race, money, parts, BP

6. As much as possible perform races only on the days when reputation is double (this apply especially to Car Series)

7. Upgrade only the cars that will require and at minimum level to complete the races - 

For Tuner Trials - Ford Fiesta, BMW M3 Coupe, Toyota Supra, Porsche 991, Viper, Pagani - try to get them as soon as possible

For Car Series - the higher car from each series, lower car not need to upgrade, just complete the races which are possible to be completed when double reputation is ON. Look for the series which will give you more PARTS (not materials)

8. If you cannot take any car from special events (which to be honest is hard to believe) upgrade max first Subaru WRX, then Mercedes AMG, Nisan R35 or Viper depending on your skills and preferences - i recommend Viper because you will need it for Legendary parts, you can buy BP from Black Market and you can complete the game with this car at 920PR

The game is totally unfair and AI will try to stop you to win the game in many "dirty" or less "dirty" way's possible. Example:

- in BRR game give me many times to race against cars that are 2 level above my best car (ie Jaguar against Koenigsegg or 918 or Viper or 458)

- 2100 gold disappeared from my account when game suddenly crash and support told me after almost one month that my request is "inconclusive" 

- sometimes when you pass near jumping platform you'll crash so badly that your car stop, sometimes not (on the same race in the same place)

- no matter what position you choose when you flip the game already decided what will give you, so be patient and don't get mad. IF YOU INVEST REAL MONEY IN GOLD, FLIP ONLY WHEN YOU HAVE 100% CHANCE

9. On SE watch on Youtube the race's already performed by somebody else (TTransporter for example), will give you a clue about what will be Wink

10. If you cannot beat by speed and skills try to crush him Standard smile

GOOD LUCK!

Message 1 of 8 (1,679 Views)

Re: ALL YOU NEED IN GAME! - QUICK GUIDE

@B0ndSer wrote:

The game is totally unfair and AI will try to stop you to win the game in many "dirty" or less "dirty" way's possible. Example:

- in BRR game give me many times to race against cars that are 2 level above my best car (ie Jaguar against Koenigsegg or 918 or Viper or 458)

@B0ndSer All opponents in Blackridge Rivals are not AI opponents.

Either the opponents are ghosts of real players' or ghosts of No Limits devs.

@Haemophilus_EA wrote:

So, here's a juicy tidbit.

All the ghosts of 'bots' in-game in BRR, those are actual real-life runs done by members of the development team which have been recorded, usually by one of our designers.

They'll do a variety of cars, at various stages, tuning, etc, and literally do the track over and over again, racing each car by hand. There's no computer/AI generation here, just straight up human racing.

So when you next come face to face with a 'bot' ghost, know that in fact, you are literally racing against one of the developers on the NFSNL team Standard smile

PS. Trippa is real. He's a short walk away from my desk.

Link: https://www.reddit.com/r/nfsnolimits/comments/5mpsh3/hacker/dc7tf9l/?context=3

@B0ndSer wrote:

- sometimes when you pass near jumping platform you'll crash so badly that your car stop, sometimes not (on the same race in the same place)

That's a glitch (and a very annoying one) and should be reported.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 8 (1,538 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Hi Jony,

What you mentioned and quoted is true but AI decide what recorded race/car will be.

Anyway, the game is made to keep as muvh as possible "in" and maybe you will de ide to spend some money Wink
Message 3 of 8 (1,516 Views)

[ Edited ]

@B0ndSer wrote:
Hi Jony,

What you mentioned and quoted is true but AI decide what recorded race/car will be.

@B0ndSer I think what you meant to say is "the game decides what recorded race / car will be."  Download laughing 25

You are right that the game decides what recorded ghost people will face, but the game doesn't decide what your opponents' cars will be.

The opponents that drive a specific car chose that specific car to drive for themselves. (Example: I chose to drive a Ford Fiesta ST and the game gives a ghost of mine with a Ford Fiesta ST)

@B0ndSer wrote:
Anyway, the game is made to keep as muvh as possible "in" and maybe you will de ide to spend some money Wink

I have been playing No Limits since September 30, 2015 and I have not spent a single penny for the game. Download laughing 23

And I will never spend any real money for the game, ever.

Quite a number of people here know I'm a free player in No Limits.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

Message 4 of 8 (1,498 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Jony,

"(Example: I chose to drive a Ford Fiesta ST and the game gives a ghost of mine with a Ford Fiesta ST)" - this is not true, i played with Daemon against LF tuned and with Daemon against Charger in the same day...so, AI decide based on your performance on a track which opponent will be and if you have for example best time 48:05 s,  AI will choose a past race of somebody else with a time that is usually better then yours (not all the time but anyway nearby)

Today, after about 3 months, i finish last race against Marcus with a Viper 920PR, was not easy ...

Now, i will stop play daily because is a matter of time until i will have all other cars at max and i don't care if this will happen in a year or 10 Standard smile))). SE are very easy now and not worth to lose time with them, maybe if there will events for a better car then CCX. With BRR strongly dependent on AI is nothing else in this game for me.

All the best.

T0rmi

Message 5 of 8 (1,466 Views)

[ Edited ]

@B0ndSer wrote:

Jony,

"(Example: I chose to drive a Ford Fiesta ST and the game gives a ghost of mine with a Ford Fiesta ST)" - this is not true, i played with Daemon against LF tuned and with Daemon against Charger in the same day...so, AI decide based on your performance on a track which opponent will be and if you have for example best time 48:05 s,

@B0ndSer Who's this "Daemon" guy you're talking about? Anyways, it doesn't matter.

You just contradicted yourself there.

This "Daemon" guy chose to drive their tuned Ferrari LaFerrari in one race and then the same "Daemon" guy chose to drive their Dodge Charger R/T or Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat in another race. That was my point in my previous post.

Plus it's not AI. It's the game.

The game chooses which ghost of yours to give to someone to race with.

@B0ndSer wrote:

AI will choose a past race of somebody else with a time that is usually better then yours (not all the time but anyway nearby)

Oh reaaaally?

I'm not even trying hard in Blackridge Rivals, yet I'm in the Top 200 leaderboard while driving an untuned Ferrari LaFerrari and whooping noobs with tuned McLaren 650s, tuned Koenigsegg CCXs, and tuned Ferrari LaFerraris.

@B0ndSer wrote:

With BRR strongly dependent on AI is nothing else in this game for me.

How many times do I need to say that there are no AI opponents in Blackridge Rivals? Download rolleyes 10

All opponents in Blackridge Rivals are either real players or No Limits devs. I even gave a quote from Haemophilus_EA (who is Firemonkeys community manager) on my first post here. -.-

Need For Speed helper

Message 6 of 8 (1,288 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Hi Jony,

Is not any point to go back and fwd on this. For me is AI, for you is The Game...same thing
FYI...Dodge Demon and i ref to BRR which I played in that day, one after another. Same for.your info, today your "Game" Standard smile give me consecutive 3 races against tuned hyper cars and I lost 98 SP (i run with Demon) ...how you explain this?
I'm not saying that the races are not real, I'm saying that is not fair to compete against cars which are 3 steps above your car neither to give you a race where oponent have a lap time better than your best with 2-3 sec.
Message 7 of 8 (1,274 Views)

@B0ndSer wrote:
Hi Jony,

Is not any point to go back and fwd on this. For me is AI, for you is The Game...same thing

@B0ndSer Whatever you say.

@B0ndSer wrote:
FYI...Dodge Demon

Next time, spell it correctly to avoid confusion.

@B0ndSer wrote:
today your "Game" Standard smile

I like your arguments as if you can't come up with better ones so you say No Limits is my game. Download laughing 21

Feel free to say I work for EA or Firemonkeys as well. Download laughing 21

@B0ndSer wrote:
give me consecutive 3 races against tuned hyper cars and I lost 98 SP (i run with Demon) ...how you explain this?
I'm not saying that the races are not real, I'm saying that is not fair to compete against cars which are 3 steps above your car neither to give you a race where oponent have a lap time better than your best with 2-3 sec.

The matchmaking is determined by your SP in Blackridge Rivals. Your car of choice has nothing to do with the matchmaking.

You could be driving a Ford Fiesta ST and be matchmaked with a McLaren P1, simply because your SP is very high.

I do say that matchmaking needs some improvements. It's not all that great atm.

Need For Speed helper

Message 8 of 8 (937 Views)