Re: A serious situation

by patdk75

Original Post

A serious situation

★★ Pro
Well...Mother Earth has been in a bad mood for some time. With all those hurricanes and then earthquake on top of earthquake in Mexico.
Last night I was going to check in the forums and the game but for whatever reason my wifi connection didn't exist.
I tried resetting and restarting my iPod and the modems and so on, and while doing it being pissed about the situation and then I remember that Puerto Rico may be without power for months.....
I live in Canada flatlands, so a couple small twisters and some crazy winds and hail or lots of snow is the worst thing that happens, so I have a really hard time with trying to wrap my head around how some people are living their whole lives in the middle of a gauntlet so to speak, and it is what it is....
I want to wish anyone who has been affected by any of these terrible disasters the very best, and hope for everything to at least start to get better.
There are people who are in these forums that have been in the middle or at least the edge even, of some of these disasters
@Azombioso I know lives in Mexico from saying so in one of these threads, and I have been "sending my prayers" or "channeling good energy" or whatever you want to call it...
I say, here's hoping that all is better from here on out for every person that has been and still are affected
Message 1 of 3 (364 Views)

★★ Pro

I thought all the bad things happened to heathens because they didn't pray hard enough or something.

So......am I not supposed to be pointing my finger and laughing? Oops.

In all seriousness though, I do wish all those affected the best. Well, not the best. I'll save the best for me, but I wish you something better than the worst.

Did anyone else have my super open-minded upbringing?

Message 2 of 3 (327 Views)

★★ Pro
Referring to the heathens getting their just desserts? Not from my parents, but my two remaining grandparents(both my moms parents) even now have a hard time with not being offensive. My grandpa is a big joker, but some of the laughs that he tries to get or worse still, actually gets, are in rather bad taste in this day and age.
That's about as polite I can explain that...

But in one respect, I had a fairly open minded upbringing probably because of my age. My mom had to put herself through university with no help from her parents because her dad didn't think that women should be in university...yeah, around those times lol
Message 3 of 3 (307 Views)