Re: A.I bots vs real players

by pandareno1999

Original Post

A.I bots vs real players

★★ Newbie
Names of A.I. Bots.

My son is 6 and obsessed with PVZGW. He wants to know how he can tell if he's playing a A.I. Character or a real person.
Like Mittens on kittens, Mr. Pickkes, and Bity. He sees them frequently in his game. R they Bots?
Thanks
Mom T
Message 1 of 4 (908 Views)

[ Edited ]

OMG I'm dying here!!!  Is he the chomper or the corn??

Those are names for AI/bots in private and solo "multiplayer" games.  Many is the time that Mittens on Kittens or Mrs. Pickles have gotten the best of me.  But if he wants to think they're real people, then who are we to stop him?  

To play with real people, he will have to select "multiplayer" from the multiplayer menu (or either of the first two options in garden or graveyard ops).  It's possible you might need to adjust permissions in order for him to be able to do this.

Message 2 of 4 (897 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I think she wants to know how can you tell if their bots, seeing how he's all ways running into the same variants

Message 3 of 4 (831 Views)

[ Edited ]

I beg your pardon if I failed to address that.  I thought I did so by telling her that he needs to select "multiplayer" from the multiplayer menu in order to play with human players.  Otherwise, with the other two choices (private and solo), he will be playing with and against AI.  The way he can tell is by what mode he has selected.  Sorry if I wasn't clear.

I'm not sure she has returned to look, not having responded to my gushing response to the ridiculously cute photo of these guys in their costumes.

Message 4 of 4 (827 Views)