4000 Sparks. Now what?

by KingPiggyXXI

Original Post

4000 Sparks. Now what?

★★★ Novice

I think a couple of you have had this problem. You have 4000 sparks and/or 750 gems. What legendary (or hero) should you buy? You might be wondering that, too. You bought all the interesting legendarys and heroes, so now what should you buy now?I have 4000 sparks, and I don't really know what I should buy. Tell me what's you favorite legendary and hero, and why.

Just in case someone pops up here wondering what to buy, I LOVE Professor Brainstorm. He has awesome trick decks, and the Valkyrie and Pay to Win decks destroy the plant hero. I also like Cornucopia, because it can give you something from an army of Weenie Beanies and a Water Chestnut to Three Headed Chompers (in my opinion, one of the best legendary cards in the game) and topping it all up, a Great Zhucchini. It's really fun to use it, seeing how it can turn the tide of the game.

Message 1 of 5 (810 Views)

Re: 4000 Sparks. Now what?

★★★★ Guide

If you have to use it, use it to craft your needs

if you already have a good decks, just save it for future event cards. 4000 sparks / 750 gems is little. Save it

Message 2 of 5 (802 Views)

★★ Guide

How you spend what you have reflects the kind of player you are.  For me, the most important use of my gems (once I realized it was an option) was buying the Heroes @ 750 gems a pop.  After unlocking all the Heroes (none gained through lucky pack draws), I started using my gems on the multipacks to get more cards.  I prefer to use sparks to get event cards I missed out on, but sometimes I'll also go for a card I like or don't have any copies of.

Message 3 of 5 (782 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

The only legendary that I've ever crafted and I absolutely love is the Trickster. The fact that you have a potential 12 damage burst from hand is just nuts. 

You can use it to clear annoying plants and get a zombie on the board at the same time as well.

If you like the Professor, you may also consider crafting the Gargantuar's feast. It's SUPER difficult for the plant hero to remove all 3 gargantuars without taking some serious damage.

(If you play a Gentleman Zombie on turn 9 and it survives, you can play the feast on turn 10 since it gives you the 2 extra brains you need).

Message 4 of 5 (761 Views)

★ Guide
@Azombioso

Agree on the Trickster.
It's probably the most played legendary card.
A couple of weeks ago, they had a "party" packs offer, with very little cards in it and a good chance (1/8) for the Trickster.
4 multipacks gave me all 4 Trickster + ~8,000 sparks in duplicates.
My brainstorm deck went from average to lethal.
Message 5 of 5 (751 Views)