Re: 35k packs or 40k packs for legendaries? (Guide to buying sticker packs)

by pandareno1999

Original Post

35k packs or 40k packs for legendaries? (Guide to buying sticker packs)

★★★★ Apprentice

Popcap, are the 35k packs or the 40k pack better for getting legendaries? Recently I got something in my mailbox called "Guide to buying Sticker packs" and it basically it talked about phenomenal character pack and front line fighters pack, but then it said that the 35k packs are the best bet for legendaries. I'm a bit confused because in April 2016 when Trouble in Zombopolis Pt 1 was released it was announced that 40k packs will be the only packs you can get legendaries from. I have always bought 40k packs when it comes to spending sprees. Did the game get updated so now the 35k packs have a higher drop rate now, or do the 40k packs still have a higher drop rate? I'm going to go on a sticker shop spending spree tommorow, after i check Rux. Toxic Brains is the last character I need to unlock in the game so should I buy Amazing Brains Packs, or Zany Zombopolis Packs? I just really want to make sure I spend my coins on the right packs.

Message 1 of 3 (472 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I've been hearing about how people are missing Toxic Brainz as their sole remaining character.  It's been a while since I got him but I believe I got at least one piece from the Wondrous Pack of Greatness which is 35K.  Amazing Brainz Pack might be a good option too as this is only zombies.

Message 2 of 3 (461 Views)

[ Edited ]

Opinions seem about equal between the 35K or 40K packs.  I got all my legendary character stickers from the 40K pack.  It makes sense that the 35K pack would be just as good, as these characters were all in the game before the TIZ update, which brought with it the ZZ pack.  The 40K pack seems mostly aimed at trying to get Toxic Citron and Breakfast Brainz (if I'm remembering the copy in the sticker shop descriptions correctly).

Whichever you choose, just keep grinding away man, you'll eventually get that toxic brainz.  I thought they'd never come, but patience paid off.

Message 3 of 3 (446 Views)