View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (1,102 Views)

All Replies

Re: 2013 Porsche 918 Spyder Special Event

★★★ Guide

It lasts 7 days..

Message 2 of 7 (1,103 Views)

Marked Unicomessina's answer as the solution.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 7 (873 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm new to this game and this was my second event, after the chevy camaro one. I spent a couple hundreds of gold to buy upgrade kits nd I successfully finished the event with all epic parts (e.g. engine, turbo etc.) as it will take a lot of cash nd materials to upgrade a hyper car. So, I tried to upgrade my car as much as possible before finishing the event. Before I played the last race of the event my 918 had 812 pr. After I finished the race, my reward was 918 spyder with 810 pr. I saw a vdo in youtube in which a guy finished the event with exactly 800 pr and all rare 5 star parts. And in the end his 918 also had 810 pr. Am I not supposed to have more than 810 pr as I upgraded my parts to epic. If not then did I just wasted those 200 gold to buy the upgrade kits.
Message 4 of 7 (836 Views)

★★★ Guide
It works like this,
Once you have purchased the upgrade kit, you must also install all the other spare parts if no after the event has ended. The upgrade kits will be removed and the final PR will therefore be infefire
Message 5 of 7 (824 Views)

★★★ Newbie
No, I have also installed the spare parts and I rebuilded it. And my final pr before completed the event was 812. After the event it became 810 despite of having all epic parts.
Message 6 of 7 (821 Views)

★★★ Novice
Well, I am also a newbie like you, I also claimed the Porsche 918 Spyder, but claimed it too early. Just couldn't wait another day so, got it on the 6th day itself. I upgraded my 918 to 803 before the event finished and after the event, it became 813. I upgraded only the first upgrade kit and now it's pretty difficult to upgrade the epic parts after claiming the car. Since it was my second event car, I had no knowledge that there will be two level upgrade for upgrade kit 1 in this event, so I sold 4 upgrade upgrade kits for scrap. Now I am finding hard to level up and stuck at 814.
Message 7 of 7 (766 Views)