2 player offline split screen- stars earned by 2nd player

by silentjessie

Original Post

2 player offline split screen- stars earned by 2nd player

★ Novice

Hi guys, just started the game a couple of days ago, mostly playing offline split screen co-op and sometimes solo for missions.

Both group leader and the 2nd player usually accept the same quests to earn stars. But I don't see how the 2nd player can spend the stars earned besides trading for XP with the fish in the sewage? Can anyone advise please?

Message 1 of 5 (1,368 Views)

Re: 2 player offline split screen- stars earned by 2nd player

Hero (Retired)

When playing Split-Screen only the Group Leader, the actual owner of the Backyard, can interact with the various items in it like Chests. In order for the second person to spend their Stars they will need to leave Split screen and launch the game so that they can be in their own Backyard.

Message 2 of 5 (1,333 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@realitysquared wrote:

When playing Split-Screen only the Group Leader, the actual owner of the Backyard, can interact with the various items in it like Chests. In order for the second person to spend their Stars they will need to leave Split screen and launch the game so that they can be in their own Backyard.

think their playing on a quest account and want the 5 stars that the guest account has

Message 3 of 5 (1,324 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you for your reply. Hmm... but if the 2nd person leave the split screen and launch the game alone without the group leader, it's no longer co-op... Frown 
It's the stupidest thing about this offline co-op... I think they should at least allow 2nd person to open chest or clean the statues for example...

Message 4 of 5 (1,297 Views)

★ Novice

My 2nd player has logged into EA account too. So it's not a guest account.

Message 5 of 5 (1,296 Views)