Re: Give us the old Pogo Games Files!

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Re: Give us the old Club Pogo game files!

★★★ Newbie

I agree, give them back

Message 21 of 35 (1,915 Views)

★ Apprentice

bump

Message 22 of 35 (1,684 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hi @gabe80million,

We don't have much information on the forums for business-related needs, press reviews, or review keys as we don't directly handle these requests on Answers HQ. 

There are a few sources you can reach out to. If you want one for the purposes of a review you can submit a request here: PR Contacts

• You may also want to check out our Partner (ea.com) page.

Additionally, if you are looking to become more active with EA games and are hoping to provide early feedback you can consider joining the EA Creator Network.

Lastly, if you want to use EA content for any reason we have a forum you can fill out here: How to request permission to use EA content

Hope these help!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 23 of 35 (2,739 Views)

★ Apprentice

How is this any of those things? An EA rep I talked to told me to post it here on the forums, and they said if enough people respond and agree, ea may actually do it...

Message 24 of 35 (1,662 Views)

Community Manager

HI, @gabe80million The Answers HQ Forums is a community forum for players of EA games to talk with one another, share feedback, get information on our games and seek assistance with technical issues, or report bugs. 

While we love to hear feedback. We cannot guarantee that any feedback will result in a direct change in any of our games. 

I see that you have 'bumped' this thread a couple of times, however, to set the correct expectation we are unable to provide or directly comment on a request like this as this would fall more on a business request to use EA Assets than feedback about one of our active games. 

Because of this, it would be better to check out the links I shared above, as game data/coding would not be released over the AHQ forums. 

Hope this helps!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 25 of 35 (1,659 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I appreciate the response. How come it took you a little over a month to respond to this? And how come an EA support rep told me to make this post? Lol I have send in a request, but I'm a small person for the big corporate business to respond to the request. Not only do I want to make a video on all the games with my own gameplays, I'll be doing an in-depth review of them via the All Over Windows channel. It's worth a shot, I guess, but I just made this post due to the EA Support rep requesting me to. 

I will stop bumping this post, if that is what you request.

I tried making a post on the Pogo forums, but they're very rude there and almost instantly deleted the post. All because I wanted these old games.

Message 26 of 35 (1,647 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @gabe80million To confirm Answers HQ is a community forum, the Community Manager works across several games and forum boards to help provide information. Due to this we cannot guarantee direct responses or respond quickly to every post. 

If you do need assistance or information on one of our games, the fastest option would be through our support. 

As for supports recommendation to post here, I don't have a direct answer. However, my guess would be they are intended to support EA games and EA accounts, again with this being more of a business request they too might have had little information on your best approach for something like this. 

Thanks!

Illium.png

Message 27 of 35 (1,578 Views)

i want old pogo games Files

★★★ Newbie

i miss old pogo i like old pogo do you have a old pogo games files can you send to me

Message 28 of 35 (1,104 Views)

Thunderspy0712

★★★ Newbie
Spoiler

i want old pogo games files

Message 29 of 35 (1,106 Views)

Re: Give us the old Club Pogo game files!

★★★ Newbie

new pogo sux

Message 30 of 35 (585 Views)