Re: watching tv lying

by LuvMySimz

Original Post

watching tv lying

★★★ Newbie

Why there is no possibility to watch TV lying in bed like in The Sims 3?

Message 1 of 6 (2,194 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Petrpos , you can't lay in bed and watch TV in TS4.Frown  I don't know why.  There are things you can do in TS3 that you can't do in TS4, and there are things in TS4 that you can't do in TS3!  Wink  I do not play with Mods or CC (Coustom Content) because it can cause problems with the game -- but there might be a Mod that allows you to watch TV in bed for TS4.  Raised eyebrow   Happy Simming! Angel

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 6 (2,176 Views)

★ Pro
Not only in Sims 3. In Sims 2 you could also chill in bed and watch TV. I miss that too.
Message 3 of 6 (2,111 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@LuvMySimz wrote:
Not only in Sims 3. In Sims 2 you could also chill in bed and watch TV. I miss that too.

I certainly don't miss it. Invariably if you had a TV (or Radio) someone would come in turn it on and wake my sims that were sleeping so TVs and Radios were forbidden in the bedroom.

I don't have a TV in my real bedroom either as it leads to sleeping disorders.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 6 (2,101 Views)

★ Pro
Lots of people play single households and miss this option and also do have TV's in their bedrooms in RL. Nobody is forced to add a TV or anything else to their game. I do miss the "chilling on bed" option in general whether you can watch TV by doing so, listen to radio, read or just daydreaming. It sure is missing in my game.
Message 5 of 6 (2,094 Views)

★★ Novice

I don't know but i miss that tooDevil

Message 6 of 6 (1,957 Views)