titanfall 2

by SRammer

Original Post

titanfall 2

★★ Novice

Multiplayer Gameplay on the PS4 Questions bugs or cheats

1) How is it when ever you kill someone they instantly repsawn next to you especially if they are a VIP or PRO?

2) Since I am new How can I get into matches without VIPs or Pros since they have better skills, double health and can pick where they respawn?

3) Why dont kills of titans register in the game I kill about 5 titans a match yet I get credit for 0 or 1 even though I am in the battles alone?

4) when I jump into a titan away from a battle while my teammates are battling 2 or 3 titans in the distance... I look around and no one is near me then once I crawl into the cockpit with the battle ensuing far away I am immediately attacked by 3 to 5 titans, 8 to 12 raiders and  as they all instantly appear next to me (no drop ships no one drops from the sky they just show up) when Prviously NO ONE WAS NEAR ME WHEN I CRAWLED INTO THE COCKPIT. I love how it always states I am outnumbered 5 to 1 by enemy Titans, What a load of * that titans can appear next to you instantly. My record is 5 enemy titans, 12 Reapers and 8 stalkers that just show up in fror or next to me when it was a empty field 2 seconds earlier)

5) I kill a titan and that same player after ejecting falls back to the ground in the spot they just blew up at in a brand new titan. How do you respwan in a new titan?

6) when killed by a pro or vip player you repawn in front of them where ever they are on the map only to get killied within 1 second of repsawning. I have been spawn killed 11 times in a row by the same player in multiple games. stop padding their scores or take out the spawn cheat.

7 Why is it most players can start in a Ronin with 5 Health when I start I have 3? Also how is it I can only do one sword attack, sword block or phase jump until I recharge ... while other players can do infinitie with no recharge inbetween?

Message 1 of 2 (330 Views)

Re: titanfall 2

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

I play a lot on PS4, you seem to have some misconceptions here. I'll try to address your questions when I can, 

1: I don't find this happens too much, but it's likely that if someone plays a lot they have good movement skills and map knowledge. This lets them get where they want quickly, and they can often choose the angle of approach, which can let them get the drop on someone. 

2: There is no "double health" and you can't pick your spawn. As for skill limitations you can try skipping forward by spending some of your coins to skip ahead. Basic skills can usually be acquired pretty early. The Dice Roll boost may be worth picking up early. It makes for interesting play and can give you a good idea of what boost you may want to focus on.

3: I have never seen this, and as mentioned I play a lot. Most game modes don't actually track Titan kills, perhaps you were playing in a different mode?

4: That's just bad luck. Other players are smart to roam in packs, and dropping in the open when outnumbered is a good way to get killed. Perhaps you might want to try the Warpfall option. I've swapped to it now and I find it much more useful for titanfall positioning if my team is at a Titan disadvantage. With the bubble a competent enemy team  can surround and destroy it in no time, and the few extra seconds that the bubble drop time takes can be a long time in a game as fast as TF|2.

5: If the player used a Nuclear Ejection the damage from this will count towards the next Titan timer. Taking out a lot of AI or doing a lot of damage to a titan can fill this meter fully. With warpfall one can quite easily get into another titan without even hitting the ground. This is a very useful tactic in Bounty Hunt, sidle up to a bounty titan, drop to Doomed and pop the nuke, then immediately have a fresh Titan. 

6: Again this sounds like bad luck. No spawn system in any game is perfect, and I have seen rare spawn traps. In a case like this you'll want to try get as far away as possible, to break this situation. 

7: Ronin has 3 health, there's no way to increase this. He can overshield of course but only Scorch and Legion have 5 health. There are skills to reduce phase cooldowns, and there's also an automatic doomed phase skill that can make it look like Ronin is chaining phases. You can also choose a skill to store 2 arc waves. I'm not sure what you mean by block, that's not restricted for Ronin. In short, other players don't have infinite abilities but there are kits/skills that can enhance a particular playstyle. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (321 Views)