titanfall 2 stuck in hanger bay cant get in bridge

by draved1801

Original Post

Accepted Solution

titanfall 2 stuck in hanger bay cant get in bridge

★★★ Newbie

I am in the hanger of the militia or something and I am suppose to get control of thwe bridge but I don't see how and I have looked every where help??

Message 1 of 3 (3,237 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: titanfall 2 stuck in hanger bay cant get in bridge

Community Manager

Hi, there should be a scripted sequence where you're joined by members of the 6-4. They'll breach the bridge and move the story along. If this isn't happening can you try loading an earlier part of the game from the mission select menu, then the AI should join you when you pass the appropriate trigger point 

Thanks for the question, I hope this helps.

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (3,284 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi, there should be a scripted sequence where you're joined by members of the 6-4. They'll breach the bridge and move the story along. If this isn't happening can you try loading an earlier part of the game from the mission select menu, then the AI should join you when you pass the appropriate trigger point 

Thanks for the question, I hope this helps.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 3 (3,285 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I figured it out. There was one of the team stuck way at the beginning. He was vibrating like he was stuck. Everything I tried failed until I decided to toss a grenade at him. BAM! SOLUTION! He ran and jumped across the ship to the bridge and the story continued.

Message 3 of 3 (2,141 Views)