titanfall 2 - is there a mod to only auto rodeo enemies?

by stevey222

Original Post

Accepted Solution

titanfall 2 - is there a mod to only auto rodeo enemies?

★★ Novice

first of all ea ya really gotta get separate forums for each game second of all title lol thanks I can't get a refund but can't enjoy the game since I auto rodeo my guy instead of the enemy or does anyone know how to get a refund 

Message 1 of 2 (627 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: titanfall 2 - is there a mod to only auto rodeo enemies?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@stevey222 Hi, your post was moved to the TF|2 board.

As for the quesiton. I don't think one exists but any mod to change how gameplay works wouldn't be allowed and could lead to your account being banned. Getting onto an enemy TItan during a frantic battle is part of the game combat, it's actively something that you need to focus on. 

However it's worth noting that there's an option to only manually rodeo, in the controls menu. You can use this to selectively choose your rodeos. 

I'm not sure what system you're on, but if want a refund and your game is on Origin for PC, you can see the refund policy here: https://help.ea.com/en-nz/help/origin/origin/what-s-the-great-games-guarantee/

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (629 Views)

All Replies

Re: titanfall 2 - is there a mod to only auto rodeo enemies?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@stevey222 Hi, your post was moved to the TF|2 board.

As for the quesiton. I don't think one exists but any mod to change how gameplay works wouldn't be allowed and could lead to your account being banned. Getting onto an enemy TItan during a frantic battle is part of the game combat, it's actively something that you need to focus on. 

However it's worth noting that there's an option to only manually rodeo, in the controls menu. You can use this to selectively choose your rodeos. 

I'm not sure what system you're on, but if want a refund and your game is on Origin for PC, you can see the refund policy here: https://help.ea.com/en-nz/help/origin/origin/what-s-the-great-games-guarantee/

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (630 Views)