rank reset

by yonip94

Original Post

Re: rank reset

★★ Novice

All of my classes rank went back to 0. My war bond increased for some reason. My weapons that I got are still there but my rank, classes rank, dogtags, kills, death, etc... went back to 0. I was on rank 42 or 47 I think. (optional) put all my classes on rank 10 because I was really pissed off when this happened. I hope this glitch isn't as bad as Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare. Just fix this glitch on the PS4. I will not be playing battlefield 1 for a while until you guys fix this glitch.

Message 11 of 18 (664 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem on PC. I went to play today and all of my stats have reset to '0'!!!   I still have my level 10 weapons, my war bonds, dog tags etc but I was rank 72 and now I'm 0. Not happy as I've lost 100+ hrs of BF1 stats. I hope this is just a glitch that will resolve itself soon. Won't be happy if I need start from 0. DICE please fix!!!!!

Message 12 of 18 (640 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im from korea. i was played battlefield1. but suddenly my battlefied1 acount is reset.

i want acount restore please

Message 13 of 18 (628 Views)

★★★ Newbie

please help me restore my battlefield acount

my battlefield1 acount is reset

Message 14 of 18 (628 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing happened to me, all of my class ranks, my regular rank, my stats, everything got reset to 0, like I had just bought the game and installed it. I've been playing the game ever since October 18th. Please fix ASAP.

Message 15 of 18 (598 Views)

★★★ Newbie
The same thing is happening to me I logged in and tried to play online but it kept on saying "disconnected from server" or "EA timeout" so I just decided to play another game and come back to it but this time my rank was reseted to 0(even though I was rank 20) and some of my dog tags are missing and it says I've played for 0 hours and I have no kills/deaths help? I would like to play online again!!
Message 16 of 18 (590 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Just happened to me. It shows what my actual level in weapons in weapons and gadgets, but when I load up a game it says I'm rank 0 and can't get any exp.

Wtf?!
Message 17 of 18 (564 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I just completely reset from 82. I lost weapons, medals, ribbons, everything.
Message 18 of 18 (512 Views)