my emblem will not change in bf

★★★ Newbie

My emblem will not change in bf1 it's just stuck

Spoiler

Message 1 of 4 (6,270 Views)

Re: my emblem will not change in bf

★★★ Guide

Hello! @supalion69

To have an emblem you need to have the mobile Battlefield Companion App which you can get on your App Store, and be in a platoon that has an emblem active as their platoon emblem.

After that, you need to see if you´re "REPRESENTING" that said platoon, then, if you are, you´ll have the tags (e.g [AHQ] ) behind your username and you´ll be able to see you´re emblem on some occasions and/or vehicles.

Please do keep in mind that the PLATOONS feature is still in Beta and it still has bugs/isues. If you wish to report this "issue" (if it hasnt been answered), do it on the Official Battlefield Forums here: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/categories/Battlefield-1-Bugs-&-Issues

Hepful? :D

I'm not an EA employee so please,
If I helped you in any way press that "Give XP" button, also, if I fixed/solved your problem click "Accept as Solution" please! Thank you!
BF3 Lover, BFBC2 Veteran, EA Answers HQ Helper, I Was There Community Dogtag Holder, REC Filming Actor, BFEE Hunter...

-SOS Sir.B (Sir_SOS)

Message 2 of 4 (6,236 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @sossirb @supalion69,

you should also be able to edit your Emblem via the WebCompanion.

There's no need to be in a Platoon - just log in, choose your BF1 career, point your mouse in the top part of the screen, next to your username and click the "Emblem" option.

Spoiler
emblem.PNG

If you're representing a Platoon, you'll be using this emblem and not the personal one. The changes you make on the WebCompanion will only be reflected in game if you stop representing a Platoon. Also make sure to choose "Equip" after choosing your desired Emblem.

Spoiler
emblem2.PNG

Message 3 of 4 (6,215 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@sossirb thank you.
Message 4 of 4 (3,899 Views)