Re: mass effect andromeda don't go looking for trouble

by FutureSwagForce

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

I have to admit I hate when low geared low level players are in gold.  Gold is tough enough without someone who manages to score 600 and is dead all the time drawing fellow players into harms way trying to help them.  Score isn't everything but generally a good group all manage to pull their own weight.  Of course my first silver was at level 1 in my second match due to an fool that boosted the match level while I was waiting for a bronze to start.

The other thing is that players need to be a bit more ready to use some of their consumables.  If your in the middle of a disaster (which can happen do to no ones fault just because everything is converging on your location) that is only going to get your team killed trying to ress you.. pop a self ress.   I've often ressed myself because I was pissed at myself for getting myself killed stupidly.  Use that ammo pouch occasionally when it's a good idea to.   Doing a hack and the room is full of baddies and a boss mob?  Time to rpg that thing, clearing the room of bout riff raff and leaving with only finishing the boss off.

Message 11 of 12 (210 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@Delgorath wrote:

I enjoyed it. Tough challenge and excellent map for it.  Luckily the guys I did it with pretty much knew what they were doing.  Needed the right mix of characters and would have been easier with a teamchat going. 

Lucky you indeed. First three times I ran the mission, I had * crew mates. No one was on chat, wanted to stay together, and weren't doing any damage to speak of. In the first match, we got to wave 6 and no one knew what to do with the Behemoth. Needless to say, they were all trying to rack up mook points. I said * it, next wave is extraction anways. Rockets ahoy! Yeah, find out we had to go a few more waves yet and everyone dropped right away on wave 7. I bailed out of that match quicker than can be. I would've liked an increased base credit pool from that mission, but I was ok with them going to 10 waves and throwing that Behemoth in there.

Message 12 of 12 (197 Views)