mass effect andromeda dlc

by koling3

Original Post

Re: mass effect andromeda dlc

★★★★ Apprentice

I'm totaly agree with your post, except the faact that Andromeda sold millions of copies (we dont know how many millions Standard smile) but you nailed it in the begining

@LocoShep wrote:
The funny thing is, most peeps who says it was a bad game probably only played it for an hour/didn't even play it!

A lot of people that are talking * about Andromeda like you said didn't give it a real chance and others didn't even played it. I saw a vidoe of MEA on YT and one of the most liked and commented comment (sorry bad english ahaha) was of some one who said "* this game is * never gonna buy it" and as i said one of the most liked and with comments under that agree with him. Now how can you say a game is * if you didn't even bought/played it? This people just saw some youtuber talking bad about it, some people on forums talking * and they just jumped on the hate train. 

Then there are people who say "oh after a few hours in i stoped playing" We all can agree that the first part of the game when you do secondary quests running arround on a pretty much empty map that had so much missed potential with encounters and outposts can be a little borring especially when the quests aren't to interesting (not all but a lot are just to simple go there kill that) but when you start really getting into the main quests and discovering all the great things about the new species,and about your crew the game starts to be really great and enjoyable, except te main villain i really didn't like him.

Plus like you said it depends on the person who is playing it, i have a friend who really likes mmo and he enjoyed the first part with all the quests, but also said like we all know thay have wasted a lot of potential with outposts and maps in general.

I just hope EA/BioWare don't give to much attention to all the haters, critics to the game can only improve current Andromeda and the next one but straight up hate and sh..t talking don't help anyone. It is not a perfect game but Andromeda is really a good game and maybe it served as a lesson to EA/BioWare so they wont make the same mistakes not only with the next Mass Effect game but with all their games in general. 

To finish, i got almost all i was looking from a ME game, story, characters and hundreds of hours of fun, just want a great DLC that will shut up a lot of haters arround.

Message 81 of 134 (2,005 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
KerandG - I didn't say it sold millions I said it sold hundreds of thousands of copies (more than 500,000 I believe) which would of made millions (a little over 30million or so) but please correct me if I'm wrong regarding these numbers.
Message 82 of 134 (1,974 Views)

★★ Novice
Until EA or Bioware themselves say something about DLC being cancelled, all Jason shreider and his "sources"; which happens he won't name is a theory. We may not get dlc and we may get dlc. Only EA and Bioware know the truth. My guess is if we get dlc it will be either August or after battlefront launches
Message 83 of 134 (1,967 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@LocoShep

You should have kept to the millions.

ME:A sold a little over a Million in Retail the first Week according to vgchartz. This number has since tripled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 84 of 134 (1,961 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
jpkarlsen - Thanks for the clarification, I'm glad I was wrong then. I no the game was top of some sales charts. With these numbers EA and BioWare will make alot of 💲💲💰💰💰💰 so hopefully by August time or just after, we'll get some dlc? Well see
Message 85 of 134 (1,947 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@jpkarlsen wrote:

@LocoShep

You should have kept to the millions.

ME:A sold a little over a Million in Retail the first Week according to vgchartz. This number has since tripled.

But Mass Effect Andromeda was the _WORST_ game ever! It's not even playable for anyone and has the absolutely worst graphics! 

/sarcasm

Message 86 of 134 (1,942 Views)

Champion (Retired)

LOL

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 87 of 134 (1,938 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Don't count on it.  

Don't pay attention to the naysayers, Jason Schreier  has an impeccable track record for reporting leaks that turn out to be true.

http://kotaku.com/sources-mass-effect-andromeda-will-not-get-single-pla-1796548159

Message 88 of 134 (1,802 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Low ratings? No.  Low sales? Definitely. 

Message 89 of 134 (1,796 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Actually, someone proved he did not have a perfect record for 'leaks'.

Message 90 of 134 (1,797 Views)