latest Andromeda news

by VladVonCastein

Original Post

Re: latest Andromeda news

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

When I started this thread, I wanted to share some of the latest news on ME Andromeda, since there are few official statements from BW/EA.  What I watch and find out from youtube, I share here.  Objectively I have posted vids from different youtube channels each with their own views.  We all have a head on our shoulders and It's up to all of us what we wish to believe and by all means objectively share our views.  Some have appreciated this and guess they are the ones this thread is for.

If any of you feel strongly about the accuracy of the vids, instead of screaming "Fake News" here, feel free to comment directly on the vid on youtube, tell the channel/reporter what you truly think.

Message 41 of 83 (798 Views)

@TKMcClone wrote:

I think Early 2018 would be the point at which I will abandon hope for any DLC. It's entirely possible that BioWare is waiting on the number of units sold to reach a certain level before selling DLC. Considering that the game did not sell as well as expected and the reviews cast a cloud on the game - things need time to settle.

Well, if you put a little research into this you will find that the game did not sell bad at all. Most of the gaming media reviews wasn't bad either, not enthusiastic but also not really bad.

For Jason Schreier (If you guys would speak German you would know why this is funny. Wink ) and Kotaku, the fact that he is trolling members of the new BSN on twitter because they are critical towards him doesn't add credibility to his claims.

In the end all this is pointless.

BW will make an announcement about the future of Mass Effect and Andromeda at some point. Everything else is just speculation without any factual value.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 42 of 83 (748 Views)

Message 43 of 83 (711 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Just found this, it explains how the batarians got to Andromeda:

https://www.reddit.com/r/masseffect/comments/6lmoko/new_mea_spoilers_how_the_batarians_got_to/

Message 44 of 83 (666 Views)

★★★ Guide

Well it could be worse Standard smile Like, you know, they could've arrived on the Quarian ark or something ^^

(don't misunderstand, still hoping!)

Message 45 of 83 (651 Views)

★ Pro

@Fr0st223 wrote:

https://www.reddit.com/r/masseffect/comments/6lmoko/new_mea_spoilers_how_the_batarians_got_to/

Now that's lame....but it's mp side of things, so who cares if the lore is bonkers.

Message 46 of 83 (638 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Personally I couldn't care less about MP.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 47 of 83 (629 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Vellu78 wrote:

@Fr0st223 wrote:

Now that's lame....but it's mp side of things, so who cares if the lore is bonkers.

yup. Shepard clone incoming....

Message 48 of 83 (620 Views)

★★★ Pro

Would have preferred them to be the goon squad of the Benefactor, rather than teaming up with the salarians...  

Message 49 of 83 (609 Views)

★ Guide

Well as far as the "plot" of them getting to Andromeda; While its a bit sucky, its "legit". Simply because Alec did stick his wife in cryo-storage without anyone knowing. But it should have a datapad or something added to the SP to indicate their presence after the Ark is found. Just for internal consistency in the plot.

But it does note there are two Batarians. So we will likely see another one as another class at some point. Plus the Kishook (sp?) Harpoon gun was a favorite of mines in ME3. It was almost fire and forget, such was the DoT effect.

However I do not see any word on fixing the Reager. The game slowdowns caused by a Reager user are extreme, and its highly detrimental to the gameplay. I personally cannot justify using it because of the problems with it. And that's a shame because its a great weapon in the right hands.

Message 50 of 83 (602 Views)