is it possible to play on server which contains original maps and the DLC maps

by alexluckham

Original Post

Accepted Solution

is it possible to play on server which contains original maps and the DLC maps

★★ Novice

I like the new maps, but I cannot find a server which contains the original and new maps (They shall not pass).

Message 1 of 4 (540 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: is it possible to play on server which contains original maps and the DLC ma

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I saw a server which had both original and DLC maps in its map rotation but it was not an official server. Even if it is possible, it is hard to find that kind of populated server.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (541 Views)

All Replies

Re: is it possible to play on server which contains original maps and the DLC ma

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I saw a server which had both original and DLC maps in its map rotation but it was not an official server. Even if it is possible, it is hard to find that kind of populated server.

Message 2 of 4 (542 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks, I thought I might be missing something when searching for servers. Seems silly that they don't have official servers with all the maps, I can't be the only person who wants to play ALL the maps available? rather than just playing the 4 new maps repeatedly then having to change server if I want to play the original maps

Message 3 of 4 (511 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Official servers can not mix DLC and base game maps. Rented and non-official servers can mix the maps.
Message 4 of 4 (447 Views)