how to reverse a plantsim

by Sarya3

Original Post

Accepted Solution

how to reverse a plantsim

★★ Novice

I am not sure how to reverse a plantsim on sims 4? does anbody know how?

Message 1 of 117 (393,142 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: how to reverse a plantsim

Hero (Retired)

It's just a temporary life state lasting five days. once your time ends, you can go back into the tree portal and drink the forbidden fruit again

View in thread

Message 11 of 117 (474,456 Views)

All Replies

can you revert plantsims on sims 4?

★★★ Novice

I completed the plant sim challenge with Jasmine holiday, and went inside the tree portal and mistakenly ate the forbidden fruit and now i'm a plantsim. this is something that I wasn't aware of and now I am struggling to find a way to revert this? I've come across some similar questions and answers to ask a witch for a potion or a member of the gardening club, however I can only seem to find these expansion packs for sims 3? Help!!

Message 2 of 117 (415,612 Views)

Re: can you revert plantsims on sims 4?

Your Plant Sim will revert back to normal after 5 days.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 3 of 117 (480,407 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is the best news ive ever received lol thank u so much!! just when i was about to kill her off haha. hope it works, will give it 5 days then! 

Message 4 of 117 (415,588 Views)

Good to hear I saved a Sims life today! Party hat Tongue out

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 5 of 117 (415,581 Views)

EA app Team

Large smile well done @Phantomlover1717!!

A tip for you @oliviaoceanriley: check your sim's moodlets, one of them is related to her PlantSim status and it will tell you how much time is left for her to be back to normal Wink

Message 6 of 117 (415,554 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Shouldn't it be the same way in the other sims games that have plantsims. You gotta call services to get the Antitdote for it. The antitdote was called planthopic c. You could call a gardener or the garden club to buy it. Try that.
Message 7 of 117 (392,767 Views)

★★ Novice

Does your sim turn back to normal after 5 real days or sim days? and I haven't completed the challenge I accidentally turned my sim into one by using a cheat. I saw that my sim had a thing saying that she has had no sun/water and she will wilt away in however many hours. does that mean that they will die as an actual sim or they will become normal? 

Message 8 of 117 (415,374 Views)

5 simdays from what I understand. I think they'll die fully, but you can always try and not save the game. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 9 of 117 (415,360 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I just figure this out do not give the plant sims water she eventually went back to normal! hope this helps!

Message 10 of 117 (392,075 Views)