Re: how to change in game avatar. Battlefield 1 on pc

by IIPrest0nII

Original Post

Accepted Solution

how to change in game avatar. Battlefield 1 on pc

★★★ Novice

previously i had to get an avatar registered with Gravatar for battlefield. done that. went to ea account  changed it on origin also, still the only thing i can see is a gold box as my  id for my battlefield packs

Message 1 of 4 (1,983 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Gravatar works only in  Battlelog and Battlefield forums.  As you said you are on Xbox and in your case the Xbox avatar should displays in Battlefield 1. If you change your Xbox avatar, then it will be changed in the game.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (2,433 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hello @McSpawn_deuce

If you are on PC,Battlefield 1 displays your avatar from Origin Account. So, if you want to change your avatar in Battlefield 1, then you will need to change an Avatar in your Origin/EA Account.

Is it your avatar?

Message 2 of 4 (1,977 Views)

★★★ Novice

thank you for your response so soon !  I now have access to this ea ? origin? page is  very xbox ish I am looking to use gravatar.com is that still possible?

Message 3 of 4 (1,965 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Gravatar works only in  Battlelog and Battlefield forums.  As you said you are on Xbox and in your case the Xbox avatar should displays in Battlefield 1. If you change your Xbox avatar, then it will be changed in the game.

Message 4 of 4 (2,434 Views)