Re: defeating kett cant get the shield to go down

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

defeating kett cant get the shield to go down

★★★ Newbie

okk so i have done all the missions up to defeating the kett and the shield is still up am i missing something ive gone to every location and still have yet to figure out how to get in

Message 1 of 4 (879 Views)

★★★ Pro

As you have posted on the main forum here there was no real need to message me directly with the same question.   As i remember there was 4 generators to overload and you must make sure you kill every kett that is in the areas.  Sometimes one or two are out of visible range and you have to kill them.  Drop all 4 generators then shield goes down.  I have pasted a link to the game pressure guide in the private message

when I did t originally I thought it was all the bases that were on the flat plain to the west would drop the shields Standard smile

Message 2 of 4 (861 Views)

★★★ Pro

Once you are through the main door, you then have to I think sabotage the shield generators.   can't remember if there was 2 or 4.. but i've found this youtube vid..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLCsMav-7Hc

Message 3 of 4 (855 Views)

Champion (Retired)

There are two one on each side, Then the main panel (Just inside the doors and up) needs to be disabled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 4 (806 Views)