Re: coffee

by Tuinbonen

Original Post

★★★★ Pro

And now, with the mouth full of coffee, say: "The Resistance is stretched thin."

Message 21 of 43 (604 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Almost 5pm EST here and I'm currently drinking a cup of coffee. lol

Message 22 of 43 (602 Views)

★★ Pro

Almost 7am here, winter and just got up to get my kid off to school. Feeling a little like Sara coming out of cryo.. where's my coffee?!

Message 23 of 43 (595 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Coffee cup

Tomorrow a game named Planet Nomads will be released.

Imagine yourself in the shoes of a lone scientist crash-landing on an unknown alien planet full of dangers to avoid and secrets to be uncovered. Building useful things is your only hope for survival. Use your wit and the hi-tech tools salvaged from the ship-wreck.

With a bit of luck and a lot of work, you can win the fight over the environment. Develop your tech, upgrade your suit and survive in places no human has set foot before. Find out about the strange monuments shining on the horizon, explore the lairs of unknown beasts and discover places with rare materials, all in the pursuit of building a spaceship that will take you out of the planet surface.

MEA's little brother, per se. I'll keep an eye on it later the next month. Just to get the bearings of exploring a single planet with enough things to do without fillers. Perhaps could inspire MEA's future design. Well, if it's any good, that is. The game could be a disaster, hohohoh.

Coffee cup

Message 24 of 43 (585 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Looks like rust and nms had a baby.  Party hat

Dragon Age lore is being worked on for the next game *sips coffee*

Message 25 of 43 (569 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Coffee cup

Yeah, read about that. Never tried Dragon Age. I'm not in the best of the moods to get into another Open World game, specially one made by Bioware. Still going on my W3 playthrough, 115 hours or so, B&W expansion. Not in a rush either.

I was reading that Final Fantasy 12 will have a remastered 'updated' version coming out for PS4. I hope it'll come for Steam in a not so far future. Seeing many other FF games becoming available for Steam and the only gap now is 12 between X-2 and XIII, it feels like they were preparing this one for a port of this improved version. Some features were tweaked. FF12 is also the sort of 'open world' situation I would think would work best for Mass Effect story telling.

Message 26 of 43 (548 Views)

★ Pro

@Fred_vdp wrote:

Alec's quarters are in a ship. Do ships count as buildings?

It's still the machine that makes the coffee and not the building Wink

(Just continuing this for fun, pls don't take it seriously)

Message 27 of 43 (539 Views)

★ Pro

@PandaTar wrote:

Coffee cup

Yeah, read about that. Never tried Dragon Age. I'm not in the best of the moods to get into another Open World game, specially one made by Bioware. Still going on my W3 playthrough, 115 hours or so, B&W expansion. Not in a rush either.

I was reading that Final Fantasy 12 will have a remastered 'updated' version coming out for PS4. I hope it'll come for Steam in a not so far future. Seeing many other FF games becoming available for Steam and the only gap now is 12 between X-2 and XIII, it feels like they were preparing this one for a port of this improved version. Some features were tweaked. FF12 is also the sort of 'open world' situation I would think would work best for Mass Effect story telling.

Only DA:I is really more like an open world game, the first two are not. But each game has a different protagonist entirely. The stories are part of a greater story line I guess but it's not the story line of you anymore in the last game. That's why I loved the first two DA games, in spite of all their flaws, but really couldn't play DA:I more than once. The open world aspect also didn't help. One of the most annoying parts there is that you can travel to all kinds of zones but it doesn't tell you the level range till you get there so you may be in for a nasty surprise. Particularly annoying because the map travel is actually quite clunky too.

I really don't know what it is with BW and UIs lately. DA:O was so much better in that. It's like they had a huge brainfart or something.

Message 28 of 43 (532 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Man, I love DAI. If I wasn't addicted to MAE right now I'd be playing it and FO4.

Message 29 of 43 (529 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

The gameplay in Inquisition is addictive. Champion with 2H sword plows through anyone on nightmare Party hat

Edit: Coffee cup

Message 30 of 43 (525 Views)