Would the real football game stand up please

by Curtis_PS3

Original Post

Would the real football game stand up please

★★★ Novice

EA please listen to us the gamers not E-sports or MUT just us hard working people who want a football game that plays like a football game. Online head to head is horrible the lag is some of the worst I have experienced press button a to pass to player a 3 to 4 seconds later the QB throws the ball but its too late the DB breaks and gets the pick lag lag and more lag and I have high speed internet 300GBs wired connect and high quality cables but it makes no difference.  My second point my DT's and DE's get block pushed to the ground and held down on the ground and the QB has all day to throw the ball and if we had a choice to play online with penalties it would be nice I'm not a pro gamer or a great Madden player but if I lose a game I want it to be fair with no penalties people rub your WRs, TE's and HB's pass interference is pass interference and I understand your big pitch is stick skills ok that's cool but what about out thinking and calling better plays then your opponent.  How can a  team rated 73 overall  smash a team rated 92+ overall how often does this happen in the NFL? and offensive lines issues are the worst they have ever been and how come a WR or TE with a 90+ catch in traffic rating gets hit or knocked down and they drop 5 out of 8 passes I have kept a log with 8 WRs and 8 TEs avg. drops 5 out of ever 8 passes.  Passing to a HB out of the backfield or a crossing route to WR the have to stop or turn to catch the ball and cant seem to catch a pass in stride and this is a real football game not even close and EA I hope someday someone else can make a NFL football because your product lacks realism and over all its just not a good game it looks good but you put a dress on a pig and its still a pig no thank you EA and I Have 62 people in my town that have sold or traded their Madden 18 for NBA2k18 and you ask how do I know this my second job is at Gamestop 73 percent of the Madden 18s we sold have been brought back or traded in that speaks loudly...  Sorry EA but your new football is no good.

Message 1 of 1 (380 Views)