Who do you want to see?

by fudgietroll

Original Post

Re: Who do you want to see?

★★★★★ Guide

Maybe Gianna Parasini, she could stir up illegal things that would go on during Andromeda settling and development, provide useful/classified intel.

And why not Lorik Qui'in from Synthetic Insights, he could be useful in Andromeda.

Legion! was he was able to create another of himself to ensure Geth continuity in case they were all wiped out??? Geth "did not have the desire to be exterminated" He could've smuggled his clone or even more Geth onto one of the Arcs Standard smile

I can't remember anyone else right now lol

Message 31 of 43 (852 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Nykara360 wrote:

I'm going to say it, most likely unpopular request / opinion.

A Shepard Clone. No better place to hide them than an entirely new galaxy.

Even better if they have all of Shepard's memories and wake up for the first time in Andromeda.

Agreed! You never know what the Illusive Man planned when all these Arks were initiated.

Just the way he had a secret Shepard clone, what could've stopped him to make another one to send out to Andromeda?

But most likely won't happen... That would probably turn all the "pathfinder" story and concept upside down. But you never know Standard smile

Message 32 of 43 (846 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@draqonin wrote:

@Nykara360 wrote:

Even better if they have all of Shepard's memories and wake up for the first time in Andromeda.

Agreed! You never know what the Illusive Man planned when all these Arks were initiated.

Just the way he had a secret Shepard clone, what could've stopped him to make another one to send out to Andromeda?

But most likely won't happen... That would probably turn all the "pathfinder" story and concept upside down. But you never know Standard smile

I think you could make this work. Shepard clone was pretty lost and didn't really have Shepard's drive and purpose. Probably this would be similar for Andromeda, and Shepard clone Mk2 would need someone to tag around with. Since we CAN'T leave him/her with Tann, because that is guaranteed to have bad results, we could adopt him/her as part of our squad, after importing a ME3 save so he/she has all Shepard's skills. Maybe he/she'd replace Liam.

Message 33 of 43 (840 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@draqonin wrote:

Maybe Gianna Parasini, she could stir up illegal things that would go on during Andromeda settling and development, provide useful/classified intel.

And why not Lorik Qui'in from Synthetic Insights, he could be useful in Andromeda.

Legion! was he was able to create another of himself to ensure Geth continuity in case they were all wiped out??? Geth "did not have the desire to be exterminated" He could've smuggled his clone or even more Geth onto one of the Arcs Standard smile

Sorry to break it to you it's unlikely we'll see Geth in Andromeda because their story arc is resolved in ME3, either by the Geth being wiped out or evolve into a full AI.

Unless the Geth have built their own version of an Ark, seeing as they're the ones who discovered Andromeda with their converted Mass Relay and it's unclear how the Initiative actually got the data from the Geth in the first place (we're pretty much given a "data not found" responce when asking Suvi about this).

If there is going to be a Geth squadmate I want it to be a Geth Prime, because I want the Kett to feel what it's like to be pummelled by that Plasma Cannon.

Message 34 of 43 (835 Views)

★ Pro

@oynxdragon666 wrote:

@draqonin wrote:

Sorry to break it to you it's unlikely we'll see Geth in Andromeda because their story arc is resolved in ME3, either by the Geth being wiped out or evolve into a full AI.

Unless the Geth have built their own version of an Ark, seeing as they're the ones who discovered Andromeda with their converted Mass Relay and it's unclear how the Initiative actually got the data from the Geth in the first place (we're pretty much given a "data not found" responce when asking Suvi about this).

If there is going to be a Geth squadmate I want it to be a Geth Prime, because I want the Kett to feel what it's like to be pummelled by that Plasma Cannon.

Watching a prime rain plasma death would be great to see, but any alternative AI would be nice

Message 35 of 43 (820 Views)

★★ Pro

@fudgietroll wrote:

@draqonin wrote:

@Nykara360 wrote:

I think you could make this work. Shepard clone was pretty lost and didn't really have Shepard's drive and purpose. Probably this would be similar for Andromeda, and Shepard clone Mk2 would need someone to tag around with. Since we CAN'T leave him/her with Tann, because that is guaranteed to have bad results, we could adopt him/her as part of our squad, after importing a ME3 save so he/she has all Shepard's skills. Maybe he/she'd replace Liam.

The Shep clone in the Citadel dlc didn't have Sheps memories and experiences. A cline that did would essentially be Shepard (in their mind) and behave as such. Which would probably over shadow Ryder and be a bad idea tbh but still fun to consider.
Message 36 of 43 (811 Views)

★ Pro

@Nykara360 wrote:

@fudgietroll wrote:

@draqonin wrote:

@Nykara360 wrote:

The Shep clone in the Citadel dlc didn't have Sheps memories and experiences. A cline that did would essentially be Shepard (in their mind) and behave as such. Which would probably over shadow Ryder and be a bad idea tbh but still fun to consider.

ShepClone did have all of Shep's skills though. Based on Citadel, ShepClone is highly able to be influenced by whoever "adopts" them, such as Brooks, indicting they are actually a follower, not a leader, unlike Shep. So if CloneShep is on your crew, they will probably start picking up your style and opinions. If they work for the leader of Kedara they start sharing their attitudes (actually, whether Reyes or Sloane is in charge, CloneShep probably would come out mostly like Slone, although maybe with enough influence from Kaetus to help him pull off his anti-Collective revolt...Wink). If CloneShep works for Tann & Co. they become a future boss battle.... Etc. etc. and soforth.

Message 37 of 43 (805 Views)

★ Pro

I would like to see some more old Krogan

For instance, a surviving Krogan or two from the clan that managed to blow up a planet (with research)

The Krogan running Saren's Genopage cure program (with research)

Matriarch Aethyta's parents (and maybe younger sister, I would love to watch Morda flip out about having Asari living in New Tuchanka without being able to do anything about it)

Message 38 of 43 (791 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

a button that let's me space Liam...that's what I want to see.

Message 39 of 43 (778 Views)

★ Pro

@oynxdragon666 wrote:

@draqonin wrote:

Well, lots of things mentioned here are unlikely but clearly not impossible. Since these Arks left before Shepard's story was concluded and since Geth do not require air and food and such things, a Geth could've snuck on board on one of the Arks or the Nexus. Don't forget also that Geth are basically computer programs and the robotic form they take is just an interface to them with the material world. So really, all you need to have geth is some hidden files somewhere...

Message 40 of 43 (773 Views)