Betreff: Who composed the E3 trailer music?

by EA_Joker

Original Post

Who composed the E3 trailer music?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

As the title says, I'd like to know who composed the trailer music for the new trailer that made its debut at E3 (I'd like to send them a personal shout out). Also, will the soundtrack for the game be released and if so will this track be on the album?

Note: I know John Williams composed the original theme, I'd like to know who organized the remix that was used in the trailer.

Looking forward to the game.

Message 1 of 4 (837 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @1kozlovsas,

I totally agree, the song in the trailer is pretty decent. I also hope DICE is going to release an original soundtrack as they did for Battlefield 1.

As per now I don't have any information if that'll be the case - if I come across any information I'll totally share it on the board here, be assured.

Message 2 of 4 (791 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for the reply, it's nice to heat that DICE released the soundtrack for Battlefield 1. That being said, I'm assuming they did not release the soundtrack for Battlefront 1...which is unfortunate. I've located the people who put together the music (Ninja Tracks is the name of the studio), and they told me that it is not up to them to decide whether the track will be released. Would you happen to know who is in charge of licensing music at EA?

Message 3 of 4 (785 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @1kozlovsas,

there are indeed some awesome tracks by Ninja Music - with "Legacy" and "Resist" being featured on the two trailers. In the past, there were some decent albums / tracks released by Ninja music on iTunes, spotify and the like. Since those are "custom tracks" I cannot really tell if that's going to happen with those tracks anytime soon.

As for any other questions regarding the music, the best thing would probably be reaching out to DICE, the guys are usually pretty responsive on social media. If I come across more info, I'll drop it here, I'm hooked as well.

Message 4 of 4 (780 Views)