What romance options would you like?

by JucieN7

Original Post

Re: What romance options would you like?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Hmmm  Sid and Vetra on the same playthrough, PeeBee N Lexi at the same time...  that's going to be interesting...

Message 11 of 86 (1,173 Views)

★★★ Guide

@VladVonCastein wrote:

Hmmm  Sid and Vetra on the same playthrough, PeeBee N Lexi at the same time...  that's going to be interesting...

you really like getting into trouble, don't you? :D 
this really should be interesting! 

Message 12 of 86 (1,169 Views)

★★★ Pro

@JucieN7 wrote:

LOL for me the whole purpose of RPGaming is to do things that I cant do in real life... Shoot kett....  Be the hero and save the world/galaxy/universe...  Have a bunch of turians sisters flocking together and blue babes at the side... Oh and Captain Nozomi Dunn,Raeka(salarian pathfinder) and Umi (bartender in Kralla's song, kedara) too...  lol...  

Message 13 of 86 (1,158 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Drack

lol that'd be hilarious

Message 14 of 86 (1,154 Views)

★★★ Guide

@VladVonCastein wrote:

@JucieN7 wrote:

LOL for me the whole purpose of RPGaming is to do things that I cant do in real life... Shoot kett....  Be the hero and save the world/galaxy/universe...  Have a bunch of turians sisters flocking together and blue babes at the side... Oh and Captain Nozomi Dunn,Raeka(salarian pathfinder) and Umi (bartender in Kralla's song, kedara) too...  lol...  

yeah. same here! 

Message 15 of 86 (1,148 Views)

★★ Pro

Lexi.

And this from a straight girl.

In the original trilogy Jack was the only female I ever wanted to romance but couldn't and  now Lexi. For some reason breaking through that professional barrier to fall in love with Ryder is appealing.

Message 16 of 86 (1,136 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

SAM .... best looking man in this game. And the only one who REALLY cares about my female Ryker.

Call me ... Joker .... Angel

Message 17 of 86 (1,126 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I do think SAM will end up being the main antagonistic in the prime of the plot.

Message 18 of 86 (1,122 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice
Lexi
Harry
Brecka - AVP guy
Scavenger Clancy
Shapiro - broken wires task guy
Message 19 of 86 (1,108 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

1.  Handsome or pretty ones Please.

Most of my existing choices are pretty ( a pun there ) discouraging!

2. Also I like the ability to play the field, not have to replay the entire game to test the different choices. I mean I am going to replay the game, with Cheats for the Glyph puzzles. For sure!

(  I am not and Idiot [[[ Name calling, I have seen used on the forum for those that dislike the Glyph Puzzles ]]] as everyone thinks people hate the Glyph puzzles, do so because they are hard, they are not hard, but they are just a time waster, and stupidity check, in and extended play through, or second play through, I see them as a true waste of time, and only there to extend the game play, as bean counters think RPG's must be long to be good, and these puzzles were a very cheap add in that extended the time you had to play to finish. )  ( I personally want puzzles like in "rise of theTomb raider", or "tomb raider 2013" ) ( I do enjoy the platform jumping to get the Glyph's. )

Message 20 of 86 (1,107 Views)