Re: What romance options would you like?

by EgoMania

Original Post

★ Apprentice

Lexi T'Perro (both Ryders) <3

Not because her VA, I like the character Standard smile

Message 61 of 86 (898 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@CasperTheLich wrote:

@RedM3rcury wrote:

I would like to romance my pet Pyjak :D

Ok ok

just a hotter looking chic than Cora at least...come on....big *, long hair and pretty eyes. Is that too much to ask?

so, you're basically asking for ME3's ashley, complete with tinfoil miniskirt and high heel boots? actually a little more feasible now that this isn't a military operation. 

Yup! 
XD

Message 62 of 86 (888 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I'd wish for Kallo Jath definitely. From existing ones I'd say Vetra steals my heart.

I was just disappointed when I found out there's no salarian romance option Frown

Message 63 of 86 (882 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

(Sorry for my english Standard smile )

Would be happy if there where ONE acceptable romance for straight females .... just ONE. Disappointed

I had now a romance with Reyes Vidal ... *sigh* A few of you wrote (here in the forum) that he is nice so I tried the romance. You were right! Thanks & Hugs to you. Standard smile

Ok, the beginning of the romance is GREAT ... but ... I was waiting for more, and waiting and waiting and than I realize: That was not the beginning, that was the whole romance. I was really pi ssed. Teeth bared

Ok, he is funny. Nice character, but he is UGLY (a potato head, double chin, "washy facial features", strange mouth) and this was NO romance, this was a nice little flirt, not more.

Jaal is to mutch Alien for me. And SUTCH a softy, Jesus. And don't talk about Liam, the most hated character in MEA. (sorry Nyara *hug*)

I would love a outlaw or a soldier (for a straight AND homosexuel romance) ... he should looks good! If I want an ugly or normal looking man, I have my reallife, thanks Bioware.  Tongue out Here, why don't we have a romance (a man) who looks like this man here (just a bit). Male Shepard was sooo .... he is sooooooo sexy.

I don't understand: In Mass Effect 2 & 3 sutch a good looking man and here in Andromeda - years later - everywhere this horrible human faces.

Shepard.jpg

Message 64 of 86 (875 Views)

★★★ Guide

Dunn. She's hot, however she's just too busy being the captain of the hyperion.

Addison? That'd be hilarious.

Maaybe Lexi. But her attitude seems a bit too mature for me at times, but at least she's caring.

And last but not least, there should be an option for female Ryder to tease Drack to see his reaction. That'd be priceless.

Message 65 of 86 (864 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

Not holding my breath of course, but a more open minded clone of Ashley Williams coming out of a stasis pod would make me happy.

Message 66 of 86 (855 Views)

★★ Guide

I would like the option of romancing a non-important character in the game.  Something I like about Skyrim actually.  Interested in the local market male/female just doing their run of the mill job.  No problem.  Some of you have already mentioned a few good examples of this type of character.

Even though I do it, I don't like romancing the crew.  Having served in the military, it just seems unprofessional, leads to a lot of situations which could turn ugly in a heartbeat, and you need a crew that's tight and has each other's backs without all the relationships adding complications.  I actually chose Peebee for this reason (among others).  Her character is the wildcard, come and go as you please.  So, if your relationship ends bad, she leaves and you move on.  Not so easy to say with the rest of the core crew.  Romances can really strain comradeship among a crew like this, especially a small crew.

I guess an example for Trek fans would be Star Trek Insurrection.  I like the relationship developed between Picard and Anij.  They each cared for each other for all the right reasons and were willing to wait for each other.  Perhaps more Angaran relationship options would have been nice.  One of the Angarans on Aya in the pub or in the marketplace.  One on Voeld, a fighter doing a mundane but very important daily job that you respect and admire.  Things like that.

Just my opinion though Standard smile

Message 67 of 86 (843 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Priya Blake, the Outpost Commander of Taerve Uni on Voeld.

Message 68 of 86 (831 Views)

★★★ Pro

the asari ice-runner on voeld... can't recall her name.

Message 69 of 86 (826 Views)

★★★ Pro

@Neeki81 wrote:

I'd wish for Kallo Jath definitely. From existing ones I'd say Vetra steals my heart.

I was just disappointed when I found out there's no salarian romance option Frown

No Salarians or Krogan. We meet the new race and immediately can romance them. Maybe they just grew tired of writing optional romance scenes.

Message 70 of 86 (815 Views)