Re: What happened to angel city with live fire updat

by EA_David

Original Post

Accepted Solution

What happened to angel city with live fire updat

★★★ Newbie
Since the live fire update angel city is no longer available is it coming back or is this an issue with the update
Message 1 of 4 (521 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

I know there'll be a Colony 24/7 with the update that's around the corner, but no idea about an Angel City version. Perhaps at a later date we'll be able to add/remove maps to the custom playlist like with the game modes. However I don't have any info on this happening, and it's just speculation on my part. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (502 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@mikemetz62463 Hey, the Angel City 24/7 playlist  was removed with the update, but it should just be in the regular map rotation now.

Due to how map selection works in TF|2 you might get unlucky and go a while without getting it, but the map should show up. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 4 (509 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is Angel City 24/7 ever coming back?  Miss the option of zoning out and playing non-stop.  Other maps  not the same...

Message 3 of 4 (451 Views)

Community Manager

I know there'll be a Colony 24/7 with the update that's around the corner, but no idea about an Angel City version. Perhaps at a later date we'll be able to add/remove maps to the custom playlist like with the game modes. However I don't have any info on this happening, and it's just speculation on my part. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 4 (503 Views)