What about adding seasons guys...

by dijalicious

Original Post

What about adding seasons guys...

★★★★ Novice

I'm pretty late to the forums but I recently saw that there was voting for a stuff pack... why isn't seasons a thing... that was my favorite thing from sims 2 and 3 and for it to be absent in 4 disturbs me.. Please EA, please make Sims 4 Seasons happen... 

Message 1 of 3 (443 Views)

Re: What about adding seasons guys...

[ Edited ]
Champion

@dijalicious, that might be because maybe they are already working on it! Wink  At least I hope so!.  There are some hints that Seasons might be released as the next EP (but that would be a year from now since the very next EP is Cats & Dogs coming out this November).  The hints are in such places as the party crackers/poppers for New Years' ... one asks what you get when you cross Seasons with Pets (Answer = Raindeer (reindeer).Party hat  At the time this came out, we didn't know that we were getting a Cats & Dogs pack, and now we know this is really coming next month so we are hoping that means that weather/seasons are going to be released next year.Large smile  Other hints are in one of the Toddler's books called "When is Winter".  Click on the bookshelf an scroll through the toddlers' books and you will see it and a little description! Heart  There is also a picture for Cats& Dogs of an animal calendar that has fall leaves in the background..  Finally, and most hopeful of all, is in the patch notes (I think it was for August, but it might have been September) the SimGuru that wrote the patch notes rambled on about weather in the introduction! Wondering :eahigh_file: That would be strange  and cruel if EA had no intentions of having a seasons/weather pack in the future!   So try to be patient, and hopefully by this time next year we might be just a few weeks away from a Seasons/Weather EP! Wink

Until then, Happy Simming! Heart

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 3 (428 Views)

Re: What about adding seasons guys...

★★★★★ Novice

I'm waiting on Seasons too, along with pets it was one of my favourite packs in Sims 2, and Supernatural in Sims 3. Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (367 Views)