Wall Jump and Run

by rcpc441

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Wall Jump and Run

★★★★ Novice

Well i am back bump jump  did not work for me. I tried 30 times. And at 71 i love the game.

EA you need to bring out a patch for older players. I am a Navy Vet. and but all EA games.

If you do not fix the game for older players, I will look some ware besides EA for my games. 

Message 1 of 4 (1,642 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Wall Jump and Run

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @rcpc441 

How come it does not work for you? Have you tried to press the jump button the second time, and jump into the wall? What platform are you playing the game? You can also find a ton of useful tips and tricks for wall running in Titanfall 2 on a large number of fan sites. Or useful video guides on how to do it. 

Cheers,
Archi

Archi.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,909 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @rcpc441 

How come it does not work for you? Have you tried to press the jump button the second time, and jump into the wall? What platform are you playing the game? You can also find a ton of useful tips and tricks for wall running in Titanfall 2 on a large number of fan sites. Or useful video guides on how to do it. 

Cheers,
Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 4 (1,910 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

same here ,vet

PC,  Titanfall 2.  SPlayer only,.

The game is lame, linear to fault.

there are not 2 or 3 path solutions,  in fact, valid paths are purposely blocked. ( the 1 screen back wall jump blocks crawling over the top of the wall that is wide , and easy to do,is blocked.)

at the last section of Typhon  map,  you must jump, 4 times, vastly more difficult to all other points to here,, with those red door killers that must be time shifted past, all at the same time.

I can see that , you have but one choice, do it, or pitch the game to the trash , and that is what Im doing.....  (note how the makers made it impossible to sell games!, GFY)

a game in all cases have a choice,  from 14yo to 104 years old,  and does not. (me 70)

why not offer a grappling hook here,  that can stick to walls. or a crawl mode, that lets you crawl end to end, no jumping, needed. for the old folks.

Or pop up a math quiz (id pass)

I will blame my self , next time I will watch it on youtube and when there is only one linear path,  I save 30 bucks. 

OP,  the game sux,   it's even now on the WALmart discounted rack with other things ,nobody wants,  BIG CLUE THERE! and now we know why?, the game is INTRACTABLE linear PITA.

how about changing the play mode , "easy" to allow say 4 or 5 jumps. for grand dad.   YAH THINK? seems not.

The game is all or nothing and many have lost.  EA, choke on my dust.

Message 3 of 4 (1,542 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Dr-Death625 The game has great potential, but only if they ever get a better travel solution to this 'wall-run & jump' thing, that has killed the game; like your grappling hook idea, but why not just give us natural wall outcroppings?
Message 4 of 4 (250 Views)