Re: Uploading Star Wars Battlefront 2 to YouTube

by EA_Joker

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Uploading Star Wars Battlefront 2 to YouTube

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello, my name is Joe and I upload videos to YouTube as JoeSixShot. I am considering pre-ordering the deluxe edition of Star Wars Battlefront 2 so I can do a play through. Can I upload on November 14?

Message 1 of 6 (748 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

@JoeSixShot Hello,

Yes, when the game will be released (November 14, 2017) you can safely play and record videos for your YouTube Channel.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (926 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@JoeSixShot Hello,

Yes, when the game will be released (November 14, 2017) you can safely play and record videos for your YouTube Channel.

Message 2 of 6 (927 Views)

★★ Novice
Thank you for the answer to my question. I look forward to sharing my experience playing Battlefront 2 with all the visitors to my channel.
Message 3 of 6 (728 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @JoeSixShot,

as @IIPrest0nII mentioned, you can upload videos of game versions released to the public after release. There is an extensive article about this on our help website as well, I'd highly recommend checking this out. Star Wars is a franchise known for awesome and iconic music thanks to John Williams, that might me copyrighted.

I think I can remember that it was recommended turning off the music for capturing and streaming of the first Star Wars Battlefront, I will try to check on this for the sequel as well.

Message 4 of 6 (709 Views)

★★ Novice
Thank you for your detailed answer. I really appreciate the link to the Help article and I will keep these things in mind while recording this series. Hopefully I can share my full experience with this game including what will be a great musical score.
Message 5 of 6 (703 Views)

EA Community Manager

You're very welcome!

I am very excited myself and cannot wait to get my hands on the Beta - I love classical musical scores. DICE delivered an awesome soundtrack for Battlefield 1, so the bar is set high. I'd highly recommend it if you haven't heard it yet, it is even on Spotify. While we're waiting for the Beta to release - counting the days here.

Message 6 of 6 (682 Views)