UFC Mobile no H2H reward?

by superboer1986

Original Post

Re: UFC Mobile H2H Season 8 Missing Reward. Anyone Else? (Android)

★★★ Novice

I also didn't receive my h2h reward at rank 1 until many supporting screenshots and calls with EA. Not the most ideal solution for the player, but take screenshots of anything to provide. For example concerning season 8 having the screenshot of not only reaching rank 1 but particularly a screenshot of the red notification which states "...hold your rank to receive" end of season reward was pivotal in resolving the issue. Also after two days speaking to EA make sure you only use one device if you don't want this potential issue. Last season (8) the issue seemed to be that I played the game on multiple devices - I have 2 iPads and 2 iPhones) which created the error since each device was also connected with Facebook.

If you switch devices or play only on one make sure to disconnect from Facebook within the ufc app instead of just closing out the app to avoid confusion. I understand not the most ideal solutions but again: take screenshots, use one device, or log out when using multiple devices. I hope this helps. Thank you. 

Message 31 of 42 (2,029 Views)

Community Manager

@s10kaoru

Very good post. Thanks.

barry.png
Message 32 of 42 (2,021 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Barry thank you. I appreciate it. 

Message 33 of 42 (2,011 Views)

Re: Did not receive rank 3 box BUG

★★★ Novice

From my understanding season 9 hasn't ended yet. It still says 8hts 7minutes. I play in New York and potentially time zone difference. I don't know it works but does your game show that season 9 has ended? I'd appreciate any insight into the issues we as players run into. Thanks.

Message 34 of 42 (1,988 Views)

Please Help EA, Have not received rank 1 h2h anderson Silva

★★★ Newbie
I've been playing UFC mobile for a while now and absolutely love it. I have never had a problem until now, but it happens to be with the person I wanted the most H2H Anderson Silva. I reached rank 1 with 3 days to spare and literally kept checking to see when it would be over. Once the season ended I got no rank 1 reward, so I thought I would give it a day sometimes it's a lil late. When I checked again no reward "that sucks". So here I am EA asking how can I get my H2H anderson Silva that I worked so hard to get. My User name is RokNation
And I'm on server : ufc-mobile-s1
Let me know if you need my personal Id code
Message 35 of 42 (1,987 Views)

Ufc mobile season 8 rank 1 reward missing

★★★ Novice
Still haven't got season 8 rank 1 reward...worked so hard for it ...
Message 36 of 42 (1,940 Views)

Re: Ufc mobile season 8 rank 1 reward missing

★ Apprentice

HAHA Ei Ei EA Ei Ei EA.

i didnt recive reward pack for advancing to 3rd legaue. 

Screen with info bout pack and if me want to open it now, i clickd yes ---sad jkasnjkkjdsabgbfd server error 01x3 ksasak

Normal situation, not normal while you acepting the reward pack. 

And in this pack there are no fighter included. Only 75 abi, perks, 25gold etc

Immidietly send ticket to support from device and  here, grab this

ah, and this log isnt complete coz its not showing my 1 and 2 ticket, after last chat log, customer serv said he gave case to team that are inspecting this and i will recive mail when i get my reward on acc.

now i 14teen and, last 72h of h2h, gosh i even advanced one legaue (2nd now) and only silence from ea.

Message 37 of 42 (1,896 Views)

Re: Ufc mobile season 8 rank 1 reward missing

★ Apprentice

and last but not lea...oh wait...it could be last respons from ea bout that case....

Message 38 of 42 (1,895 Views)

Re: UFC Mobile no H2H reward?

★★ Novice
Same as me missing reward but I'm in rank 1
Message 39 of 42 (1,886 Views)

Re: UFC Mobile no H2H reward?

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

typical EA is typical.

Hardcore EA "games feature", boil ur blood till you explose, then you thinking ive lost quite a bit of my time sir. and than you starting to cry,  and accept ur fait as EA and go back play, or leave forever.

Scenario for me?

right now in "boiling mode". Last 72hours of ea H2H. im in 2nd legaue, 51000 points, typical ea like never at the beginning of H2H make those noname bots  with  1000-9000 points of team strenght, do some work, and they replaying WOW... less time to finish less points to go, and i give my hand that i will have login failur for a half a day or ea  will "maintance " servers.

[admin edit: profanity removed]

Message 40 of 42 (1,874 Views)